Upgrade from free to Amp4 no love

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Upgrade from free to Amp4 no love

Postby jayceallanmusic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:57 am

I had downloaded and installed the free version of Amp 4 with the Custom Shop just to try it out. I decided to buy the full version of Amp 4. I used the Authorization Manager to activate the new serial number and nothing. I don't have any new amps, cabs, pedals, etc. I am stuck in the free version. Even going to custom shop and restoring Amp 4 doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.
jayceallanmusic

Re: Upgrade from free to Amp4 no love

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:15 pm

Hello jayceallanmusic and welcome to the forum.

Can you open the Authorization Manager from within AT4 and check which Serial Number is being used? (But, I think I read somewhere in this forum that the AT4 CS Serial Number may still be displayed even after the AT4 Serial Number is Authorized).

But, if "Restore My Gear" does not work, then the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help. And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know how it gets resolved.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Upgrade from free to Amp4 no love

Postby jayceallanmusic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:16 am

Still no love. Talking with tech support, but they are not understanding the problem. Not sure what else to do.
jayceallanmusic

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling