Amplitube Custom Shop and Amplitube 4 Deluxe install

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube Custom Shop and Amplitube 4 Deluxe install

Postby itamar.c » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:19 pm

If I install Amplitube Custom Shop and simply authorize Amplitube 4 Deluxe, which I own, on my computer, do I still need to install Amplitube 4 Deluxe to use it (and have access to all its functionalities) or that's not necessary, I mean, will Amplitube Custom Shop work both as the Custom Shop and also as Amplitube 4 Deluxe as long as I have them both installed and authorized on the same computer?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor English.
itamar.c

Re: Amplitube Custom Shop and Amplitube 4 Deluxe install

Postby DarkStar » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:08 pm

Hello itamar.c and welcome to the forum.

"AmpliTube Custom Shop" is 3 programs: the AmpliTube 4 software plus some gear models, the Custom Shop Browser (try out / buy new gear) and the Authorization Manager.

I am pretty sure that if you install all those, then use your AT4 Deluxe Serial Number in the Authorization Manager then you should have all the Deluxe gear models. The AT4 software program is the same in all the AT4 products - the Serial Number and your subsequent purchases determine what gear models are permanently available.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Amplitube Custom Shop and Amplitube 4 Deluxe install

Postby itamar.c » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:41 pm

Hi, that's great. Thank you for taking the time to clarify those things to me. All the best.
itamar.c

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling