Amplitube MAX

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube MAX

Postby mscheurer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:17 pm

Freshly crossgraded to Amplitube MAX I'm slowly getting over my disappointment that MAX doesn't include the latest and greatest.

As an owner of the Fender Collection & Ampeg SVX I'm a little confused over why I'm getting not getting an upgrade price for Fender Collection 2 but I'm getting one for Ampeg SVX 2? I'd be happy to pay to upgrade my Fender Collection as long as it's a reasonable price like the new version of Ampeg.

IKM really need to look at the packages they are offering, it's inconsistent. Total Studio 2 MAX for example includes Fender Collection 2, Ampeg SVX 2, Fulltone Collection, where Amplitube MAX only includes Fender Collection, Ampeg SVX & cut down version of the Fulltone Collection.

Shouldn't all the MAX packages be similar in what they are offering? Why aren't the packages updated as new products/versions come out?
Amazing how many issues an uninstall will fix...
mscheurer

Re: Amplitube MAX

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:27 pm

Total Studio 2 MAX is the most recent version that came out long after AmpliTube MAX. AmpliTube MAX includes all that was available at its time of release so any additional gear would be added to the next version when that is released. You can find the included gear mentioned at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/atmax/ under "Included gear":

AmpliTube MAX includes all the gear available inside AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, Fender® Collection, AmpliTube MESA/Boogie®, AmpliTube Orange®, Ampeg® SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ Anniversary Edition, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Metal plus all of the additional name-brand gear models from the AmpliTube Custom Shop (as of February 2016)

There is also a full gear listing available at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/at ... t-max-gear

There is no upgrade pricing on Fender Collection 2, but you can use JamPoints accrued from previous purchases to take off an additional up to 30%.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mscheurer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:39 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Total Studio 2 MAX is the most recent version that came out long after AmpliTube MAX. AmpliTube MAX includes all that was available at its time of release so any additional gear would be added to the next version when that is released.

Which led me to ask the question of whether they should be looked at and updated to reflect current products. Nothing worse than having a stagnant and confusing product line.

Peter_IK wrote:There is no upgrade pricing on Fender Collection 2, but you can use JamPoints accrued from previous purchases to take off an additional up to 30%.

Perhaps that's another thing the product manager needs to look at.

As it is, I've used all my jam points cross grading to an ancient version of Amplitube MAX, beside 30% off still doesn't get it down to acceptable upgrade pricing in my opinion.
mscheurer

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:02 am

AmpliTube MAX was not set to be updated at the time Total Studio 2 MAX was released. The individual product MAX bundles are updated after there is enough gear to update and many times also will happen after a major release. Each flagship product is on a different release cycle so updating all and the total bundle at the same time is not likely to happen due to the requirement to add a large amount to the previous and since they are not similar to a subscription model where new gear would get added to the existing bundles.

I understand your points and will certainly relay them.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:02 am

We do have frequent promotions, too. Perhaps the products you are interested in will be discounted in the near future.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mscheurer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:07 am

Peter_IK wrote:We do have frequent promotions, too. Perhaps the products you are interested in will be discounted in the near future.

Let's hope so, I'm dying to get my grubby little hands on the new Fender collection. :)
mscheurer

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:09 am

mscheurer wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:We do have frequent promotions, too. Perhaps the products you are interested in will be discounted in the near future.

Let's hope so, I'm dying to get my grubby little hands on the new Fender collection. :)

Sorry, you must wash hands before using the gear :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fsteffen » Wed May 08, 2019 7:06 am

i just purchased amplitube 4 for ipad. 9.99. I also bought fender collections 1 and 2. I am considering getting the all in bundle for 99.99. But, would like to know the specifics of what is included. the in app purchase just says, number of amps, mics, effects, etc. Is there anywhere i can see a listing of all that is included, and possibly things that are not? I'd like to know before i purchase anything else individually, as it may be a better deal for sure. Then again, it may be more than i need, and then maybe not such a good deal for me. Not saying anything against the all in bundle deal . I like what i have so far, just trying to determine what at the moment is the complete arsenal for the ipad as of now, of which i'm guessing is the all in bundle? Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's just sometimes things are confusing as to exactly what one gets, and then what still will be extra expenses possibly. thanks!
fsteffen

Postby fsteffen » Wed May 08, 2019 7:21 am

Also, might be interesting to know things that the ipad version can not do that the desktop version can, if that is a scenario. Might consider getting a full desktop version for the desktop instead, if i'd go that route in maximizing in a one or the other scenario. thanks again!
fsteffen

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 08, 2019 4:16 pm

The AmpliTube iOS All-In 2019 bundle would include all the gear you can find in the "Gear" listing here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=gear including the new Dimebag gear (and anything that is forthcoming in 2019)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fsteffen » Wed May 08, 2019 6:16 pm

thank you very much for the reply.
fsteffen

Postby fsteffen » Wed May 08, 2019 6:58 pm

having trouble accessing link, will try again later.
fsteffen

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling