Signal path of stomps?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Signal path of stomps?

Postby jeepbuff » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:48 am

What is the correct signal path of the stomps in AT4?

In a youtube video about AT4, it says the path runs left to right. I don't think this is the case.

On a real pedal board, the input is on the right of the stomp and output on the left which would make it run right to left.

Usually when using delay with overdrive, you would want the delay before the overdrive otherwise the overdrive would send to much level into the delay causing it to act harsh. I know for a fact that in AT4, if I have my overdrive to the left of the delay, it's less harsh to the delay. Making me think that the signal actually runs right to left in AT4 also, just like a real pedalboard.

Can anyone confirm or explain? I can't find anything in the manual unless I missed it.
jeepbuff

Re: Signal path of stomps?

Postby jeepbuff » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Ok. I think I figured out the issue. Difference between analog and digital delay as well ass clean vs high gain amp. Can get confusing.
jeepbuff

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling