Fender 2 for Mac or iOS ?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Fender 2 for Mac or iOS ?

Postby Spanishfly69 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:21 pm

I was thinking about purchasing the fender 2 IOS, for my irig stomp I/o. But I wondered if it comes with the fender pedals that the fender collection gives? And wanted to get any reviews on it, or comparison to the Mac version. I already have the fender collection in my AmpliTube 4 for Mac which I love. Any feed back would be great. Thanks!
Spanishfly69

Re: Fender 2 for Mac or iOS ?

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Hey Spanishfly69,

Thanks for your post.

While the iRig Stomp I/O includes some great gear. This does not include the AmpliTube Fender 1 or 2 collections. Check out the link below for a full list of gear included with the iRig Stomp I/O.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... tompio-app

As for finding a review on the AmpliTube iOS gear. Check out the videos below. These should demonstrate the capabilities of the AmpliTube iOS gear.

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Spanishfly69 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi Ryan. Thanks for your reply, and thanks for some info. I did purchase the fender 1 and fender 2 for iOS. I’m loving them both! I also have the fender collection for my Mac, maybe get the fender 2 for the Mac. Just waiting for it to go on sale. :) thanks
Spanishfly69

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:36 pm

Glad to hear!

To stay up to date with our most recent promotions. Sign up for the newsletter at the link below.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/newsletter/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling