Bought Amp. But I'm confused

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Bought Amp. But I'm confused

Postby phjanak » Fri May 25, 2018 1:42 am

I purchased from the Custom shop a 57 Custom Champ. In Amplitube 4 it appears. When I select on of its presets it claims I'm missing the 1x8 custom '57 Champ Cab. My amp I bought appears in the Fender 2 collection. Not the custom shop collection. I'm confused
phjanak

Re: Bought Amp. But I'm confused

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu May 31, 2018 5:39 pm

Hey phjanak,

Thanks for your post!

Make sure to check that you have purchased the Cabinet speaker from this preset. We do allow user's to purchase AMPS and CABS individually. This can be checked in the 'My Gear' section of the Custom Shop. This will be listed in the Custom Shop's 'GEAR' drop down menu when using the AmpliTube section.

Do also note, we offer both a Fender 1 and Fender 2 collection. The Fender 2 collection will have a separate section of presets from Fender 1. Make sure to check that you are using the correct category of presets for your new Amplifier.

If this information does not help. Check with our support team here. Do note, this forum is for user-to-user communication and not direct technical support.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling