IRig HD 2, Blue Board and Amplitube and clean signal

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

IRig HD 2, Blue Board and Amplitube and clean signal

Postby Rogerfree13 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:12 pm

I play accoustic guitar and want to access and use Amplitube effects during live gig with IPAD, but then turn them off to run a clean accoustic signal to the PA most of time. While IrigHD2 has a through switch, it is manual on the Irig. I want to be able to control effects off/on with my Blue Board so I can use effects when i want them and stomp them off when I don't.
I can control presets with my blue board, but not sure how to bypass amplitube when I don't want it. Is there a way to run a totally clean preset channel so no effects and just pass through?

My workaround so far is to run amplitube as a effect plug-in through my quantiloops looper, but then I can only control effect with my hand.
Any ideas?
Rogerfree13

Re: IRig HD 2, Blue Board and Amplitube and clean signal

Postby redroc.k » Fri May 25, 2018 3:27 am

Are you using Amplitube Acoustic, or, well, ‘regular’ Amplitube?

Either way, maybe two presets, one with effects turned on, and another with all effects turned off and the amp set as flat as possible?

(Amplitube Acoustic may be better at giving you a ‘flat’ amp)
redroc.k

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling