Has anyone received the iRig Stomp I/O yet?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Postby DigitalEd » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:23 am

Last e-mail I got says
We appreciate your patience and while we are still on target to ship your order this month, we wanted to make you aware of our decision to revise the final shipping date by a few days.

This was back on the 18th more then a few days have gone by and it is the end of the month and still no shipping on my order.

Has anyone got theirs yet?
DigitalEd

Re: Has anyone received the iRig Stomp I/O yet?

Postby smcvey » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:15 pm

Ordered mine on 2/4 and it was shipped 4/12. Using it with an iPad and really enjoying it so far.
smcvey

Postby DigitalEd » Tue May 01, 2018 4:56 am

I ordered on 2018-02-27 still not shipped.
DigitalEd

Postby joepregent » Wed May 02, 2018 4:47 pm

Still waiting for mine as well (hasn't shipped yet). Ordered 2018-02-16
joepregent

Postby edcoleman78 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:06 pm

I inquired about the ship date back on April 18. I was told they were performing final quality checks and installing the latest firmware, which "will take just a few days." I was also told I'd receive an email when it shipped. No shipping email yet and no further contact about when it can be expected. I understand not wanting to ship a product until it is 100% ready, but the original ship date was mid-April and here we are on May 2.
edcoleman78

Postby Peter_IK » Sat May 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Unfortunately with hardware there can be small issues that delay shipments. IK is committed to getting you the best quality iRig Stomp I/O units as quickly as possible. If you haven't been contacted with a status on your order recently, please PM your order number and I'll have someone take a look. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling