PRESET BPM SAVING

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

PRESET BPM SAVING

Postby gomez1036 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:46 am

I created 4 new presents, my preset 1, my preset 2, my preset 3, my preset 4. I want each one to have and retain different BPMs. but overtime I change one, it changes all of them to that BPM. What am I doing wrong?

thanks
gomez1036

Re: PRESET BPM SAVING

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:31 pm

Hey Gomez,

AmpliTube 4 stand alone will include both a 'Looper' and 'Recorder' section. These can be selected in the upper left hand corner of the AmpliTube 4 window.

While your 'Looper' section will remember the last BPM used and your 'Recorder' section will allow you to save/recall your songs with different BPM values. To avoid any preset BPM values from affecting these two sections. Presets will not include this information. We do however greatly appreciate your interest here and I will be sure to pass this comments to the correct persons.

Be sure to always be on the look out for future products/promotions from IK Multimedia in our news letter.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/newsletter/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling