Mess Boogie app with iRig Stomp I/O

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Mess Boogie app with iRig Stomp I/O

Postby erit_539 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:38 am

Hi, what’s up?

So, I want to buy the new iRig Stomp I/O, but, I want to know some stuff first.

- Can I use it as a “regular“ pedalboard?

I mean, I have the Mesa Boogie app on an iPad 5, and I want to use it with a Wash pedal, from the app, the 3 channels and maybe a couple of pedals from the same app, but, will I be able to use program it so I can switch back and forth from the 3 channels and pedals?
As I said, like a regular pedalboard, you have a switch for one thing, an so on.
Ive been watching some videos about it, but, they don’t solve my doubts.
I hope I have made myself clear.

- How can I set aside an iRig Stomp I/O unit?

What I mean is, I have just half the money right now. And I’ll have the rest by the end of this month, (April), but I want to know if, by having the iRig as an item with my Jampoints included on the Shopping Cart, if I pay for it in May, will the Free Shipping be still available for me? Or it is only if you pay for it before the end of this month? As I said, can I set aside an iRig so I can still have the Free Shipping available?

Anyway, thanks for reading. (:
erit_539

Re: Mess Boogie app with iRig Stomp I/O

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:53 pm

The channels on the Mesa Boogie amps are not MIDI-assignable so you cannot directly assign a switch on iRig Stomp I/O to each channel. However, you could set up presets which use each channel and change those with the switches.

Unfortunately, IK cannot hold a unit for the free shipping after the April 30 deadline without the full payment.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling