3D Cab Room Now Free for All AmpliTube Custom Shop Users

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

3D Cab Room Now Free for All AmpliTube Custom Shop Users

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:15 pm

Custom Shop users can now get these premium features at no cost

AmpliTube Custom Shop (free) users on Mac/PC now get access to the 3D microphone positioning and other Cab Room features, previously premium features available exclusively to AmpliTube 4 full version users.

AmpilTube provides the most realistic end-to-end full guitar rig experience, and now you can get a very important part of that experience FREE. With the release of AmpliTube Leslie, AmpliTube's Cab Room feature, previously available only to AmpliTube 4 paid users, is included for free in AmpliTube Custom Shop. The most advanced cabinet section ever made, giving you a new level of customization and flexibility never before seen in software or reality, is now yours for free.

Now users of the free version of AmpliTube, AmpliTube Custom Shop, have this amazing and important piece of the guitar tone puzzle - at no extra cost!

What’s new: AmpliTube delivers a hyper-realistic, full guitar rig experience, and an important part of that experience is found in the Cab Room features. AmpliTube Custom Shop users can now enjoy the unparalleled level of customization, virtualization and flexibility found in the five distinct Cab Room customization sections: Cabinet selection and size adjustment; individual speaker selection; mic selection and placement; room selection; and a mixer section. Each provides mix and match options and fine-tuning controls for a truly immersive reality that goes beyond the physical world.

Last edited by DarkStar on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unstuck, as it is over a year old
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: 3D Cab Room Now Free for All AmpliTube Custom Shop Users

Postby ADHDguitarist » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:21 am

I saw this on FB and Instagram. You guys rock. I didn't know about changing speakers. That adds a ton of versatility. Thank you. Also if anyone is having issues seeing the room please check the user area. I didn't realize for a couple of hours there is an update. :oops: :lol:
ADHDguitarist

Postby funkenstein52 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:04 pm

I own A4 but see nowhere on IKM site to download this free Mic Room app. It also states that the 3D MR software is included w/ A4and if so...where would I get to it. I don't think I'm that easily confused so it seems like this process should be a heck of a lot more straightforward. Running A4 v 4.4
funkenstein52

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:40 pm

funkenstein52 wrote:I own A4 but see nowhere on IKM site to download this free Mic Room app. It also states that the 3D MR software is included w/ A4and if so...where would I get to it. I don't think I'm that easily confused so it seems like this process should be a heck of a lot more straightforward. Running A4 v 4.4

This is not a free Mic Room app. It is the Cab Room functionality in AmpliTube Custom Shop. If you have AmpliTube 4 you already have it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby livesforrap » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:58 am

I have to say it's about time. Now I have 4 so I already knew, but the reason I bought it was because of a killer sale.

Probably would have bought sooner if it was available.

That said, guys/gals, check it out. I think it's way better than IR's and very versatile. The "red pig" is still my favorite cab sim of all times, not sure if you can demo that but it's tight with every head.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby Mickemowsecapade » Wed May 02, 2018 1:56 am

Any idea if IK will release ala carte speakers? I'd LOVE that since Amplitube has been my hands-down go-to amp software since forever. Many of us would like to see models of stuff like Celestion Creambacks, 20w Greenbacks, Century Vintage, Blackbacks from the 70s, etc.... even some oddball stuff like Blackheart Lady Luck speakers (you guys remember Blackheart amps?!).

If I have any complaints its that there's no control over speaker break-up, voltage regulation and more of the internal workings of the amp like BIAS. Also, I'm not sure why IK hasn't done a late 60's Plexi Superlead yet!! You've got a JTM45 (which Hendrix never used) and a JTM45/100 in the Hendrix collection (which is labeled 1959 JTM100 "superlead" in the descriptions. I believe that is an oxymoron...JTM models were 100% ALWAYS bass spec while 1959s were generally thought of as lead spec). Its safe to assume the S100 model is indeed a JTM45/100 and not a "Superlead' because the output tubes when you dial up the software uses 100w KT66s. Superlead denotes the 1967-1969 EL34-based Plexiglas amps, not any of the JTM models.
Mickemowsecapade

Postby Soundwise » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:12 pm

Mickemowsecapade wrote:Any idea if IK will release ala carte speakers?

I would prefer an IR loader module with a basic mixer, i.e. level and pan per each IR, with at least 4 strips. 6 or 8 strips is the best option. Then with, let's say, Celestion IRs collection it'll be possible to use up to four mics per channel, which is will allow users to mix up to 3 close mics with a room mic for each channel, if you need a stereo setup for your double tracked guitars.
Soundwise

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling