Bugs in Amplitube Leslie

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Bugs in Amplitube Leslie

Postby ramuji » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Still early days with Amplitube Leslie, but so far I'm liking the sounds I'm getting a lot.

I've discovered the following bugs:

Leslie 122 Amp:
No value displayed when clicking on MID eq knob
No value displayed when turning MID eq knob

Leslie 147 Amp:
No value displayed when clicking on MID eq knob
No value displayed when turning MID eq knob

Can anyone else verify these bugs?
--
ramuji
ramuji.com
ramuji

Re: Bugs in Amplitube Leslie

Postby DarkStar » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Other users may report the same issue, but, in the meantime, please raise a ticket with IK Technical Support, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
with all the details and a link back to this thread, so that they can investigate.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ramuji » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:11 pm

DarkStar wrote:Other users may report the same issue, but, in the meantime, please raise a ticket with IK Technical Support, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
with all the details and a link back to this thread, so that they can investigate.

I thought it might be best to see if anyone else could duplicate the issue first, 'cause it might just be something wrong with my setup. But, I'll go ahead and report it.

Thanks, DarkStar.
--
ramuji
ramuji.com
ramuji

Postby spinkle » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:20 am

On both amps, MID is actually grayed out, so this might be by-design--like the grayed out Gain knobs on some earlier models, including the default preset amp in A4.(American Tube Clean 1)
spinkle

Postby ramuji » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:17 am

spinkle wrote:On both amps, MID is actually grayed out, so this might be by-design--like the grayed out Gain knobs on some earlier models, including the default preset amp in A4.(American Tube Clean 1)

I see what you mean. Seems kind of odd to have it there, but ok, not a bug. :lol:
--
ramuji
ramuji.com
ramuji

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling