Amplitube Leslie not working.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube Leslie not working.

Postby mfarkas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:01 am

Hi, I have just purchased Amplitube Leslie and after installing, the Amplitube 4 application v4.4 will not load, or any of the Amplitube 4 plugins in Logic. When it tries to load, a message says "Bundle Error, can't load bundle executable /Library/Application Support/IK Multimedia/Amplitube 4/Amplitube 4.vpa"

I tried an experiment. I took the Amplitube 4.vpa file from version 4.3 and replaced it instead in /Library/Application Support/IK Multimedia/Amplitube 4/ and started the application. This time the application started up ok. I tried one of the leslie presets but a message window said " The current preset uses models which are not installed

Unknown Amp
Unknown Cab.

The missing models will not be loaded, therefore the preset may not sound as intended."

Logic also loads Amplitube 4 but not the Leslie presets. So I think the problem is definately with the Amplitube 4.vpa file.
mfarkas

Re: Amplitube Leslie not working.

Postby DarkStar » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:57 am

Others may report the same issue, but, in the meantime, please raise a ticket with IK Technical Support, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
with all the details and a link back to this thread, so that they can investigate and give you some one to one help.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby mfarkas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:40 pm

Yes, thanks Darkstar, I have done that. Support request [#634330].
mfarkas

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:07 pm

To run the Leslie models you must be running AmpliTube 4.4. IK Support will assist you in getting the proper and newest version running. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mfarkas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:18 pm

Thanks Peter for your reply. I know I need Amplitube 4.4, but that is the problem. With 4.4 the application fails to load and crashes (see my first post). If I revert back to 4.3 by uninstalling 4.4 and installing 4.3 everything works fine. The Amplitube 4.vpa file (version 4.4) is the problem here with my setup. I have all the Amplitube add ons (Jimi Hendrix, Slash, Fender etc) and they all work fine in 4.3. As soon as I install v4.4 the application crashes and reports a bundle error with the Amplitube 4.vpa file.
mfarkas

Postby mfarkas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:21 pm

Re above post, when I say "If I revert back to 4.3 by uninstalling 4.4 and installing 4.3 everything works fine" I mean everything but the Leslie, which is not included in v4.3.
mfarkas

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:05 pm

Yes, I know that, that is why I suggested also to keep letting the pros have a hand at it (the support team) as they'll likely be the best-equipped to figure out why 4.4 won't run for you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mfarkas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:15 pm

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding Peter. I have logged this with the support team so hopefully they will be able to get this sorted.
mfarkas

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:17 pm

mfarkas wrote:I'm sorry for the misunderstanding Peter. I have logged this with the support team so hopefully they will be able to get this sorted.

Oh no, nothing to be sorry about, someone here may have run into a similar/same issue so there's always that chance! I just wanted to make sure you had all of the help you could get so it can be resolved as quickly as possible.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mfarkas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:02 pm

Apparently there is an issue with V4.4 and Mac OSX 10.9. I have just been informed by tech support. They are working on a fix but they don't know when it will be ready. Fingers crossed Mac OSX 10.9 users.
mfarkas

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling