AMPLITUBE 4 NOT WORKING!!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AMPLITUBE 4 NOT WORKING!!

Postby ryanisonline » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:31 am

iMac 27in Late 2012
OS Sierra 10.12.6
32gb RAM

Had Amplitube 4, Custom Shop, etc all installed and working perfectly for almost 2 years up until now.

Nothing has changed on my end and now nothing will install, uninstall or open/work. I bought and paid for Mesa, Soldano and other "models" when everything worked fine. Why can't the software I purchase just work when it's opened????

Utterly ridiculous. YES, I've "opened a ticket"...I'm sure if I pat more money they can "fix the issue".
ryanisonline

Re: AMPLITUBE 4 NOT WORKING!!

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:32 pm

IK does not charge for support tickets. I'm sure they will be able to troubleshoot with you directly and resolve your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ryanisonline » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:10 am

Well...seems like IKM products are just flushing money down the drain for me.

Technical support has offered no viable help in the matter and now, the dang Authorization Manager won't even install. This really is quite absurd and I don't understand why the products I've paid for, that have worked flawlessly in the past, now suddenly, will not even re-install, let alone function.

Who can I speak to about simply getting my money back so I can purchase a product that simply works?
ryanisonline

Postby DarkStar » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:52 am

it seems odd to me that AT4 has stopped working, especially after 2 years of use.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, and no other users has posted here with a similar problem, IK Technical Support is your best route. Please reply to your Support Ticket saying that their previous suggestions did not resolve the problem. They will continue to work with you to solve it.

Just to be sure, let them have all the details of what happens when you try to install / uninstall / run the products.

They would also be the ones to discuss any refund possibilities.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:09 pm

I wouldn't expect a refund after two years, but I'm sure they'll be able to troubleshoot and resolve your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling