Total Studio 2 MAX available now!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Total Studio 2 MAX available now!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Announcing Total Studio 2 MAX - Download it now at special intro pricing

Max Your Studio and cover ALL your music production needs

We are proud to announce Total Studio 2 MAX, a huge music creation software suite that gives you 94 products, 16,800 sounds, 39 high-end mixing/mastering processors and over 350 gear models for guitar and bass. Get Total Studio 2 MAX – with amazing introductory upgrade and crossgrade pricing for our loyal customers for a limited time – so you can meet the demands of today’s most challenging music productions.

Need classic analog synths? We've got you covered. Rich orchestral sounds? Yes, those too. Hip-hop beats? For sure. EDM textures? Modeled bass? Breathtaking pianos? The same mixing & mastering effects used on countless hits? Amp and bass sims with the feel and tone of the real thing? Absolutely! Total Studio 2 MAX has all of your music creation needs covered. From composition to mixing all the way through mastering, you get the tools to make your music great.

Buy now on the IK online shop or at authorized resellers. Loyal customers get special introductory pricing on upgrade and crossgrade versions, too! Don't wait long, though, this special pricing is only good through April 30, 2018.

The 94 products include a massive range of gear and sounds from AmpliTube, T-RackS, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, Syntronik, MODO BASS, Lurssen Mastering Console and more, giving you the widest and most balanced collection of virtual instruments, mix and master processors, amps and effects available.

Learn more at ikmultimedia.com/ts2max
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Total Studio 2 MAX available now!

Postby dpaterson » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:30 am

Hi.

Forgive me but I'm a tad confused.

I just noticed that this "new" version (Total Studio 2 MAX) is available. I have Total Studio MAX already. I've checked and compared the two versions and it appears to me that the individual modules that make up both Total Studio MAXs are the same e.g. it is still SampleTank 3 in both, Miroslav Philharmonic 2 in both, etc. etc. etc. I guess my question is: what is "new" and / or additional in Total Studio 2 MAX when compared to Total Studio MAX??? What "more" or "new" am I getting if I upgrade from Total Studio MAX to Total Studio MAX 2???

[mod redaction, offtopic]

Regards,

Dale.
dpaterson

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:39 pm

The products are elaborated on the Total Studio 2 MAX web page and include the addition of a lot of software like Syntronik, MODO BASS, Ampeg SVX 2, Fender Collection 2, and more which would cost a lot more than the introductory special upgrade price of $199.99.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:41 pm

[too late - but already researched and typed :)]
I've just had a look at the respective product pages:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/totalstudiomax/
and
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ts2max/index.php?pp=total-studio-2-max-info

TSM is:
    AmpliTube MAX (over 300 gear models),
    SampleTank MAX (with 22 additional libraries),
    T-RackS 4 MAX (33 processors),
    plus adds in Miroslav Philharmonik 2.
TS2M is:
    AmpliTube 4 MAX, plus Fender Collection 2, Ampeg SVX 2, Fulltone Collection (over 350 gear models),
    Syntronik,
    SampleTank 3 with 24(23?) additional libraries,
    Miroslav Philharmonik 2,
    T-RackS 5 MAX suite (38 processors),
    Lurssen Mastering Console,
    MODO BASS.

So the new items look to be:
    AmpliTube: Fender Collection 2, Ampeg SVX 2, Fulltone Collection
    Syntronik,
    SampleTank 3 library: Orchestral Percussion,
    T-RackS 5 - 5 processors,
    Lurssen Mastering Console,
    MODO BASS.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:52 pm

Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dpaterson » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:22 pm

Hello.

I purchased many of those modules over and above Total Studio MAX (1) at the time of purchase but I do see where there are additional modules and samples available in Total Studio MAX 2.

[mod redaction - please read the rules about moderation and discussion thereof. Technical issues can be handled directly via IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ ]

Regards,

Dale.
dpaterson

Postby CiscoKidd67 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:35 pm

When will the Boxed version be available ? Will it be available in the United States ?
Thank You
CiscoKidd67

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:50 pm

frankkosik wrote:When will the Boxed version be available ? Will it be available in the United States ?
Thank You

Hi, the boxed version should be available now in the US.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dpaterson » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:30 pm

Hmmmnnn...

Always wanting to stay up-to-date with the latest versions (and probably having more money than sense to be honest) I have upgraded to Total Studio 2 MAX (IKM will no doubt be pleased to hear). But honestly: not impressed i.e. most of those gazillion additional sounds are just more and more Syntronik Synths. I mean: how many different synths. could a person possibly use??? Trust me: by the time you’ve worked through roughly half of them then they all start sounding the same. And if that’s not bad enough: no sooner do I upgrade and I’m presented with another “special offer” to add, yep, you guessed it, yet another five synths. Now some may indeed need all of these synths. but c’mon: offering five new synths. within hours of upgrading??? Doesn’t seem right nor fair (not to me anyway).

Regards,

Dale.
dpaterson

Postby CiscoKidd67 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:30 pm

Welp , I ordered the Boxed Version from the IK store online U.S.A. on March 30th , 2018 . Still waiting on when it becomes available for shipment ,
Thank you .
CiscoKidd67

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:44 pm

CiscoKidd67 wrote:Welp , I ordered the Boxed Version from the IK store online U.S.A. on March 30th , 2018 . Still waiting on when it becomes available for shipment ,
Thank you .

Your order should ship soon, please check the "My Orders" section of your IK User Area for up-to-date updates to your order status.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby CiscoKidd67 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:19 pm

NICE !!!
Thank you !
CiscoKidd67

Postby remo-p@hotmail.com » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:20 am

dpaterson wrote:Hmmmnnn...

Always wanting to stay up-to-date with the latest versions (and probably having more money than sense to be honest) I have upgraded to Total Studio 2 MAX (IKM will no doubt be pleased to hear). But honestly: not impressed i.e. most of those gazillion additional sounds are just more and more Syntronik Synths. I mean: how many different synths. could a person possibly use??? Trust me: by the time you’ve worked through roughly half of them then they all start sounding the same. And if that’s not bad enough: no sooner do I upgrade and I’m presented with another “special offer” to add, yep, you guessed it, yet another five synths. Now some may indeed need all of these synths. but c’mon: offering five new synths. within hours of upgrading??? Doesn’t seem right nor fair (not to me anyway).

Regards,

Dale.

Syntronik Deluxe definitely isn't included in Total Studio 2 Max then?
remo-p@hotmail.com

Postby DarkStar » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:00 am

Correct, TS2MAX has Syntronik Full:

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Wallcorn » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:42 am

Hello from Northern Germany,
I found TOTAL STUDIO 2 MAX in the shop, but I can not find clear information how the Upgrade or Maxgrade price is meant in the new HOMEPAGE.
It does not show any info like, if you are an owner of products XYZ already, you get the price ..., if you buy it completely as a new customer, costs are ...
It seemed to be more clear in the older homepage, how prices are to be understood.
Kind regards
Ritchy
Wallcorn

Next

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More