Can not get AmpliTube to work need help

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can not get AmpliTube to work need help

Postby DigitalEd » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:51 am

Hi i can not get AmpliTube to work.

I have sound going in and out of my laptop but nothing going into AmpliTube.

When I go into the settings and pick anything AmpliTube crashes and freeze up so i have no way to get the right setting set up for it to work.

I have rebooted many times and reinstalled AmpliTube many times i just get the same thing.

win 10 HP touchscreen laptop

How can I fix this thanks?
DigitalEd

Re: Can not get AmpliTube to work need help

Postby DarkStar » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:34 am

If no others users chime in, the best thing to do in contact IK Technical Support, ere:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one trouble-shooting (they generally work normal business hours)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Can not get AmpliTube to work need help

Postby DigitalEd » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Looks like i am going to have to do that.

spent more hours with it last night it just crashes when I try and change anything in the settings.

I had paid for extra ad ons to and it sucks to not even be able to use any of it.

I also tried it on my PC and can not get it to work. I have no problem getting sound into other programs like Reaper I got that working right away and with additive drums I also have..

Last night I went into my laptop and even removed many older programs I had in it to see if that would help and no go. I do have a lot more space now.

I just sent a ticket in..
DigitalEd

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling