Problem loading Amplitube 4 after updating from win7to win10

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Problem loading Amplitube 4 after updating from win7to win10

Postby A.Stone » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:34 pm

So I udated from windows 7 to 10.
Amplitube 4 takes up to 25/30 seconds to open up (stand alone).
And sometimes does not start at all,I had to change the compatibility mode of the program to windows 8 to make it launch.in windows 7 it worked like a charm,perfect.
Anyone have had this issue?
Any suggestions?

Thanks
A.Stone

Re: Problem loading Amplitube 4 after updating from win7to w

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:23 pm

Did you update Windows directly (without reformatting and starting clean) but are using the same AmpliTube installation? If so, you'll likely want to at least update if you don't have the newest AmpliTube and beyond that you may need to reinstall.

Best bet, though, would be to report this to IK Support if you have not done so already and they will work directly with you to resolve the issue. They can be reached http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Problem loading Amplitube 4 after updating from win7to w

Postby A.Stone » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:34 pm

Hello,yes I update Windows directly without reformatting and starting clean.
I just resolved the problem by setting the sample rate to 44,100 KHZ in the asio control panel.
Every thing works fine now.
I guess that is the right sample rate 44,100 KHZ.

thank you
A.Stone

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling