What are you using for sound output from Amplitube?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: What are you using for sound output from Amplitube?

Postby aapmust » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:13 pm

I use Yamaha HS5 studio monitors, and sometimes my Sennheiser HD 598 Cs headphones which I use for a wide variety of purposes ranging from monitoring in my home studio to gaming on my PC. Being closed back, they have their fair share of advantages, and work like a treat when connected to the Amplitube, as well.
aapmust

Postby BobF3 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:43 pm

Alto TX210s and Event PS8s both sound great here
BobF3

Postby shmihe » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:23 am

IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitors here.

Just amazing with Amplitube 4, all other IK software, and everything else...

Sony MDR-7506 for headphones, love these as well.
shmihe

Postby carlaz » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:51 pm

For the record, I'm usually listening to Amplitube through some AKG K240 MkII headphones. When recording, I definitely go back and tweak things since I can hear my un-amplified picking and strumming pretty clearly in the headphones, so it's worth going back to see how it sounds without them!

Technically, I do sometimes just play through the grotty, old consumer-grade Logitech speakers hanging off my computer :lol: but they're nothing to get excited about! :roll: I sort of mean to pick up some iLouds when I'm in the US sometime (there's quite a mark up, locally! :o ), but I might have to put an AXE I/O on the list first! I can get by all right with the headphone, after all ....
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling