Paid for new I rig stomp can i DL the software?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Paid for new I rig stomp can i DL the software?

Postby DigitalEd » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:33 am

Hi I pre-ordered the I RIG stomp setup days ago but my order still says IN PROGRESS.

I would like to DL all the software and get it all set up and running I have an interface so i could start using it. I had even ordered some other things on sale to add to it the Fender amps that was on sale.

Can I get approved to DL it all so can use it wile i wait for the stomp to come in?

Thanks
DigitalEd

Re: Paid for new I rig stomp can i DL the software?

Postby DarkStar » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:49 pm

You will need to Register the hardware first, then the software would be made available for download.

This is primarily a user to user forum, so the best thing to do is contact IK Multimedia Sales Support, here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us/ContactIKForm.php
with your order details. They may be able to arrange something for you; but I think that even they would need the Serial Number from the Stomp box.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Paid for new I rig stomp can i DL the software?

Postby stroonz58 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:50 am

You’ll have to wait for it to be released & shipped to you. The unit needs to be in use and connected to your device in order to unlock the free software. So if you have a Mac or PC and/or a mobile device, you’ll need to have them in use with the unit and download the free software for any and all devices. I’m waiting for mine also. It’s release date in March 2018. So of course, you can count on more towards the end of the month!
stroonz58

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling