Just pre-ordered the IRig Stomp I/O...

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Just pre-ordered the IRig Stomp I/O...

Postby Timo2019 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:18 am

Just pre-ordered the IRig Stomp I/O, I will be using the software (Amplitube 4 deluxe) on a windows pc and also on an IPad 4. My question is, will I be able to use the in-app purchases I have already with both the pc and Ipad (all purchases were for the pc version)?
Timo2019

Re: Just pre-ordered the IRig Stomp I/O...

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:39 am

Mac/PC software and iOS apps are sold on different stores (ours, and Apple's respectively) and are different products so they don't share purchases/gear among each other.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Timo2019 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:53 am

Well is the software provided with the IRig stomp I/O, equivalent between platforms i.e. PC/Mac ( Amplitube 4 deluxe) and Amplitube for IOS...

"Over $/€800 of included software and apps: AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, T-RackS processors (White 2A, Black 76, VC-670, EQP-1A, Mic Room) and Ableton® Live 9 Lite™ for Mac/PC, AmpliTube and AmpliTube Acoustic for iOS, VocaLive iOS and Mic Room for iOS"

Am I going to have to spend another fortune on in-app purchases? If so, this might not be a good review...
Timo2019

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:52 am

You can see all of that software that is included (and the gear within) at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... tompio-app

It is an incredible amount of software, worth more than you pay for the hardware itself. You have all you need to make great music. You could create an album's worth of guitar, bass and vocal tracks easily just with what's included.

Grab iRig Keys I/O and you'd have all the sounds you'd need for the rest of it :) (it also comes with a mountain of software)
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Timo2019 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:47 am

Curious about the IRig stomp I?O and the Microsoft Surface, what recommended specs are needed with the Surface?
Timo2019

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Timo2017 wrote:Curious about the IRig stomp I?O and the Microsoft Surface, what recommended specs are needed with the Surface?

You can find the Windows specs for iRig Stomp I/O at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... mpio-specs but you would also want to look at the recommended specs for the software you'd be using with it.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Timo2019 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:18 pm

Thx for the quick reply, one more question, when can we expect IRig to ship?
Timo2019

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Timo2017 wrote:Thx for the quick reply, one more question, when can we expect IRig to ship?

We don't have an exact date but iRig Stomp I/O should be shipping later this month.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jhudas88 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:25 pm

hello, what do you mean with this statement:
Limit 1 free bonus content per customer. Bonus content is non-transferrable and has no cash value.
does that mean I get only one app for free?
jhudas88

Postby Timo2019 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:14 pm

I may be wrong but, I took it that ("Limit 1 free bonus content per customer. Bonus content is non-transferrable and has no cash value.") to mean you can only get one copy of the free content as the "iRig Stomp I/O comes with the following free bonus content" encompasses everything below that sentence...
Timo2019

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling