iRig I/O No Sound/Amplitube Doesn't Work

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

iRig I/O No Sound/Amplitube Doesn't Work

Postby jeffreyfargo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:39 am

I just bought an iRig I/O for my PC. When I run Amplitube, it tells me that the sample rate doesn't match for the input/output device. I went into advanced and made them match, both my matching my sound card's to iRig or the other way around, and I still get the error. Suffice to say I get no sound out at all. Can anyone help? I'm running Windows 10.

Thanks,
Jeff
jeffreyfargo

Re: iRig I/O No Sound/Amplitube Doesn't Work

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:38 pm

Since the community has not chimed in, I would recommend contacting IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/

However, before you do you may want to make sure you're using the ASIO4ALL settings and following the steps in this FAQ: www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/3615
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jeffreyfargo » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:00 am

Thanks. I tried ASIO but Amplitube 4 just goes not responding when I try to change anything in the audio/midi set up. I opened a ticket. I may just have to return this if it doesn't work soon.
jeffreyfargo

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:09 am

I’m sure they can help. iRig Pro I/O requires ASIO4ALL on Windows PCs so those settings in the FAQ are probably critical to getting it working but again I’m sure IK Support can assist.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling