registration/authorization [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

registration/authorization [Resolved]

Postby americanwoodworks » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:51 pm

Anybody else having difficulties here?

I bought the fender pack for AmpliTube. The company registered it to me but when I try to authorize it with the code I was supplied with......it is already authorized to someone else. So, for now my purchase seems to be useless unless I can figure a way around this.
I've spent hours and hours going back and forth between my computer and their website following every vague instruction I can find. Everyone resulting in a dead end.
I have never had so much trouble accessing my products from a company.
I installed the free AmpliTube 4 from their website and it showed up fine and registered no problems..
I bought the Fender pack for it and I'm guessing I can use it in AmpliTube 4 I downloaded . Unless the free version is nothing more than a sales pitch to get you to the custom shop.

Another product I bought from them is useless because of the same thing. When I install from my disk I'm denied because it is registered to another user. Yes Me! from when I bought it a few years ago. 3 trips to tech support..no results. I downloaded the link to that program from their website in my products area. It won't open or run.
Finally just this morning I tried to contact support. After filling out the required forms including my current email as requested....Twice...when I try to send..it is claimed no email is listed....WOW!

Am I the incredible exception to the rule here or are there indeed challenges with IK's whole registration/authorization process...
americanwoodworks

Re: registration/authorization

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 pm

That is definitely an exception. Please let me know your ticket number if you feel support is not resolving your issue as they will need to assist you with this - forum users, mods, admins cannot access your account information etc to do so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby americanwoodworks » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:41 am

Finally got a post off to tech, support. Hopefully soon....I can get back to music.
americanwoodworks

Postby americanwoodworks » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:16 am

Pretty impressed ...tech support got back to me literally within 10 min. with a good fix to my account. All is well now. Finally to the music.
americanwoodworks

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling