Can i order the new iRig Stomp I/O with AmpliTube MAX ?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can i order the new iRig Stomp I/O with AmpliTube MAX ?

Postby DigitalEd » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:49 am

Hi Can i order the new iRig Stomp I/O system with AmpliTube MAX for $100 more.

Or do you have a Bass version I will be using it for bass and want to play around with a lot of effects and make recordings?

Will this come with the drum track maker for playing to a drum track and recording with it.?

Thanks
DigitalEd

Re: Can i order the new iRig Stomp I/O with AmpliTube MAX ?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:14 am

Hi, iRig Stomp I/O includes AmpliTube 4 Deluxe (and other great software) which does have bass gear for you to use. You can see the list at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... tompio-app

There is an AmpliTube MAX upgrade for which you'd be eligible after you register iRig Stomp I/O, but there is no package of iRig Stomp I/O that comes with AmpliTube MAX.

The Mac/PC version of AmpliTube does not come with a drum tool (like AmpliTube for iOS's Loop Drummer) but you are able to import files if you have drum tracks you'd like to use.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Can i order the new iRig Stomp I/O with AmpliTube MAX ?

Postby DigitalEd » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:52 am

So no Loop Drummer for PC users.. This was one of the main features I needed to play to and record with. I have to re-think ordering now.
DigitalEd

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling