Amplitube + AG03

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube + AG03

Postby gusfavoreto » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:02 am

Hi guys,

I just download the Amplitube 4 Trial and I am having some difficulties to make the sound out the app.
I am using a Yamaha AG03 and in the preferences is correct as In and Out. I can tune the guitar, so the App is receiving the sound, but I can't heard anything with the Ampli effect or distorions and so on. I just can hear the clean audio of the guitar through the AG03.

Anyone have some clue what is happening?

Thank you,
Gus
gusfavoreto

Re: Amplitube + AG03

Postby garfy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi Gus and welcome to the forums.

I’ll be honest, I haven’t had any experience of this mixer so I’m taking information from pictures and start-up guides on the net. Whatever you do, until you get a satisfactory outcome, keep speakers and especially headphones at a minimum volume level - you don’t want to damage equipment or your hearing!

From what I can tell, it should be fairly simple and if you’ve already got AmpliTube registering an input signal, you’re half-way there. By the looks of it you need to:
1) select “Dry CH 1/2” on the To PC switch
2) push down the Monitor Mute switch. This should mute the clean guitar sound you’re hearing, but it will still be going to the computer because of what you did in step 1. NOTE: This does not mute the headphones or main outputs, just what is sent to them.
3) Turn up the volume control for the return from your PC (the one with the USB symbol underneath it on the mixer)
4) Now when you turn up the headphones or the main monitor outputs you should hear what is coming back from the PC, which is hopefully your guitar sound from AmpliTube.

Hope that helps. Let us know if that sorts it out.

Good luck
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby gusfavoreto » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:24 pm

Hi Garfy!

Thank you! It works perfectly! Now I can hear just the sound from Amplitube, this is awesome!

Thank you again,
Gus
gusfavoreto

Postby garfy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:31 pm

You’re welcome. Glad it’s working.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling