AmpliTube / iRig ecosystem

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube / iRig ecosystem

Postby matthewslynn » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:55 pm

I’ve been using AmpliTube on iOS for a little while with some minor issues, not worth mentioning here as I think the new stomp board will solve those issues. The part of this ecosystem is more about the features of maybe an iOS device/app vs the computer based software side.

I’ve NOT used the computer software yet, but what I’m asking is if you can dial in the sounds you want on the computer, but save them somehow on the iOS version or the stomp pedal or do you have to use the computer?

So If I were playing live, and didn't have a laptop, is there a way to set things up in the office, but then on stage only need the iOS device, yet use the same settings as the computer? If I had the Leslie bundle, or the fender 2 bundle etc... AND or the AmpliTube max.. can those settings sync with the iOS version?

Furthermore, if I had the Leslie collection and the AmpliTube max.. do those software work together or are they independent?

Point: I don’t understand how the various products/software/apps etc sync and what limitations might exist between them. Any help is greatly appreciated.
matthewslynn

Re: AmpliTube / iRig ecosystem

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Hello matthewslynn and welcome to the forum.

I do not know about transferring presets from a computer to an iOS system; someone-else may chime in to help.

The "Leslie Collection" is two products: AmpliTube Leslie and T-RackS Leslie.
  • Both are for OS X 10.7 or later or Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10.
  • AmpliTube Leslie is 11 gear models and will run (I'm pretty sure) in the (free) AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop.
  • T-RackS Leslie is a single plugin and will run in a host DAW, the (free) T-RackS 5 Custom Shop program or the TR5 Suite plug-in.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling