Import songs from iTunes in AmpliTube4

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Import songs from iTunes in AmpliTube4

Postby Alasdairiainmacleod » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:41 am

Hi Guys,

I have been using AmpliTube on my iPhone for a while and love it!

I enjoy importing tracks from my iTunes library and playing along.

I recently installed AmpliTube 4 on my PC with the hope of being able to do the same thing, however, when I try to "Import Audio" and look in my iTunes folder, it does not see the tracks.

Am I doing something wrong? Could anyone give me a basic instruction on how to do this via the PC program.

Thanks again guys, I genuinely love AmpliTube and i'm super excited to get to know the platform a bit better.
Alasdairiainmacleod

Re: Import songs from iTunes in AmpliTube4

Postby Alasdairiainmacleod » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:22 pm

Can anyone provide any assistance on this one?

Thanks guys
Alasdairiainmacleod

Postby rksjr123 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:11 pm

Im with you on this one. I can't seem to figure it out either on my Mac.. Hopefully someone will help us out soon.
rksjr123

Postby garfy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:34 pm

Hello to you both.

I can't check on Windows, but certainly on my Mac setup I can import audio from my iTunes library as expected.

Have you tried importing audio from another source (a file on your desktop for example) or dragging/dropping direct into AT4.

This is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support. In case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution, you should raise a ticket with IK official support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby doug@timberwoodsound.com » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:54 pm

At4 (at least for windows) does not play the default Apple ACC file format. What you need to do is convert the acc files to wav files, which you can do in iTunes. You can then import the wav files into AT4.
doug@timberwoodsound.com

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling