amplitube mesa

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

amplitube mesa

Postby fotzey » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:18 am

Is the Mesa package a stand alone VST ? Is it included in Amplitube 4? if i buy the Mesa pack will it work work in Custom shop 3?
fotzey

Re: amplitube mesa

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:57 pm

Hello fotzey and welcome to the forum.

I guess that you mean this bundle:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/mesa/

It is "The official MESA/Boogie amp & cab collection inside AmpliTube Custom Shop"

So you would download / install AT4 Custom Shop, purchase the bundle (through Custom Shop), do a "Restore My gear" if needed and off you go.

I am pretty sure that they are not included in the standard AT4 product (as there is a "AmpliTube MESA/Boogie Power DUO Bundle" which Includes the complete versions of AmpliiTube 4 and AmpliTube MESA/Boogie.

It looks like AmpliTube MAX does include the MESA products, along with load of others. I'm not sure about AT4 Deluxe.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby fotzey » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:53 pm

thanks for the reply. only one more question though... can i instal AT/mesa after the initial download as many times as i need after i reinstall windows on mu pc? cuz i'm doin that at least once every / years... or how dos this actualy work?
fotzey

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:21 pm

Yes you can reinstall it - in your User Account you will have a number of Authorizations. If you use them all up, then IK Multimedia Support will, all circumstances being reasonable, reset them for you.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling