Bought Total Studio Max but gear not showing?!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Bought Total Studio Max but gear not showing?!

Postby candycoleman » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:58 pm

Hello! I purchased Total Studio Max. Installed AmpliTube and sounds. When I sign in I only see 23 items vs. 300. Thoughts and help? I did go in to Authorization Manager and enter the SN from My Products page.
candycoleman

Re: Bought Total Studio Max but gear not showing?!

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:47 pm

Hello candycoleman and welcome to the forum.

Start up the Custom Shop program (maybe from within AmpliTube), select the AmpliTube section and try clicking "Restore my Gear" in the Gear sub-menu.

Also double-check that you Authorised AT4 with the correct AT4 Serial Number, not the AT4 Custom Shop Serial Number.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby candycoleman » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Did the restore...it still shows just 23.

However, I think the SN is the problem. The USB stick did not have a SN card in the box. I am using the SNs on the website under My Products and I only have a SN for the Custom Shop.

Should my full Total Max Serial Number be there as well? Nothing showing for AT4 :(
candycoleman

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:19 pm

Using the SN for the Custom Shop would explain the limited number of gear models.

I do not know how the Serial Number(s?) for Total Studio Max are handled. Are there any Serials Numbers in a file on the USB stick? Your best bet will be to contact Sales Support with all the details of your order.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us/ContactIKForm.php

And, to help others with a similar problem, please let us know how it gets resolved.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby candycoleman » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Nothing on the stick.

I have reached out to Support and have not heard back yet. Thinking there should have been a SN card in the box as there was on the ARC that we bought but not in the Total Max Studio.

Also, I bought for my husband as a birthday present and asked them if I could put in his name vs. mine. I don't feel like I should have to pay the transfer since it was intended for him. Hoping they will help.

Will follow up when they respond. Thanks for the help!
candycoleman

Postby candycoleman » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:41 pm

Sharing resolution:

They did not say if the card should have been in the box, but I am assuming it should have, as they sent me a new Serial Number for Total Studio Max. I have not used it yet but assuming it will then provide all gear for total package.

For transferring to my husband, I did not feel I should have to pay for the license transfer since I never used it - and they said he could just enter the SN under his account.

Hoping it all works...should find out this coming weekend!
candycoleman

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:49 pm

I'm glad that you are on the way to getting it sorted out.

I would be interested to hear how your husband gets on with Authorizing Total Studio Max (TSM). Where did you buy it? It would be worth telling the seller that there was no Serial Number in the box.

You said that you got a single Serial Number - I guess that it starts with TSM or TSX or similar (don't post the rest of it!) and it should act as authorization for all of the bundled products.

Whatever you do, do not Register or Authorize that Serial Number on your User Account. Taht way, your husband will be the original user and you will not need a Licence Transfer.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling