the current preset uses models which are not installed

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

the current preset uses models which are not installed

Postby Lazzic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi,
I wanted to test your Fender collection and downloaded one of the amps (vibroverb) in trial mode. But when in Cubase, I keep having a "the current preset uses models which are not installed" message when trying to select it, although it is listed in "My Gear" in the Custom shop app, with 2 days left for trial.
Could you please help?
Lazzic

Re: the current preset uses models which are not installed

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:31 pm

If you are sure there isn't other gear (pedals, racks, etc) that you do not have purchased or currently in trial period, please let IK Support know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they can look more directly at your account and situation and troubleshoot with you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Lazzic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:43 pm

Thanks Peter. Will do.
Lazzic

Postby sophiajoseph » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:40 am

Hello

I have recently purchased AmpliTube 3 and I noticed there are some presets that won't load in its complete form.

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling