No crossgrade for iOS owners?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

No crossgrade for iOS owners?

Postby thechimpspanner » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:45 pm

Hey everyone! Just registered my AT4 app with virtually all of the expansion bundles included and I was surprised to see there's no crossgrade path for iOS users. Obviously I know the app isn't quite as expensive as the desktop version but as I say I've bought almost everything on offer for it and was hoping it'd count towards the desktop version also. Any plans to address this in the future? Thanks!

- Paul
thechimpspanner

Re: No crossgrade for iOS owners?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:54 pm

The iOS apps are different products sold via Apple's App Store so we do not have the ability to offer pricing based on what you own there (as it is in their "walled garden" to that extent). However, we did find that if you register your apps with IK we can and do give JamPoints that you can use toward purchases on our store.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling