Irig hd2 sound pc/amplitube

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Irig hd2 sound pc/amplitube

Postby benjamindb » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Hello

Can i get both the sound of my guitar and the sound of my pc(say youtube) to play simultaniously through my irig hd 2. If i play a youtube video as soon as i open amplitube i can only hear amplitube, very annoying.. Any sollution to this problem?

Greets, ben
benjamindb

Re: Irig hd2 sound pc/amplitube

Postby captship » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:56 pm

Since I upgraded to iRig Hd2 and AT4 using ASIO4ALL I also have the same problem. Everything used to work fine using Stealthplug with the StealthPlug ASIO driver. I could use VideoSurgeon to slow down a youtube video and hear the guitar output at the same time. I have put in a service ticket to see what the experts advise. In the meantime I am back to using stealthplug for my guitar input.

I'll let you know if they help me resolve.
captship

Re: Irig hd2 sound pc/amplitube

Postby captship » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:25 pm

argh . . . .
I figured out the fix which I should have logically considered the first time! In the ASIO4ALL control panel I turned off ASIO4ALL control of my sound card - clicked on the bluish button to the left of the item. Once I did that everything worked fine - my video program and AmpliTube at the same time.
captship

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling