Amplitube 3 not working with ProTools 12.8.2

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Amplitube 3 not working with ProTools 12.8.2

Postby jerryemerydelacruz » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:20 am

The moderators spend more time telling you to go to support than just giving a solution to the problem.
jerryemerydelacruz

Re: Amplitube 3 not working with ProTools 12.8.2

Postby garfy » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:07 pm

jerryemerydelacruz wrote:The moderators spend more time telling you to go to support than just giving a solution to the problem.

With all due respect jerryemerydelacruz, that's because we are moderators and not IK Support.

As per the first line of the forum rules "This forum is not intended for direct company technical support. For support requests, please visit the IK Multimedia web site."

This is a user-to-user forum to get IK software users to share experiences and ideas. Yes, sometimes, if you post about an issue someone else may be able to help you out, but this generally is in the realms of "how do I get my sound card to work" etc. Anything involving technical level support will always be referred to official IK Support as they are the ones that know the software at a deeper level and work with the user one-to-one.

I shall lock this thread now as there hasn't been any meaningful response from the OP for 6 months.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling