Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube now available

AmpliTube 4, AmpliTube Custom Shop, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, Ampeg® SVX, Preset XChange, more for Mac/PC

Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube now available

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:52 pm

Iconic bass amps and cabs from the Ampeg Heritage and Classic series

Bass players and producers can experience the legendary sounds that have defined electric bass tone with the most sought-after amplifiers and cabinets from the Ampeg Heritage and Classic series with Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube now available for Mac and PC. Building on the success of Ampeg SVX for AmpliTube, Ampeg SVX 2 offers 6 new models of amps and cabs: the SVT-VR, V-4B and iconic B-15N amplifiers along with the SVT-810AV, SVT-212AV and B-15N 115 cabinets.

Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube provides the genuine tone, dynamics and feel of these legendary amps thanks to IK's Dynamic Interaction Modeling that recreates every individual physical component in the amplifier and its interaction with other components in the circuit providing an unprecedented level of realism. The amplifiers and cabinets available in Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube include:

The Ampeg SVT-VR, a vintage reissue of an early 1970’s “Blue-Line” SVT head.

The Ampeg V-4B 100W all-tube bass amplifier, a remarkable reissue of the legendary 1971 original.

The Heritage B-15N meticulously recreates the world’s most recorded bass tone featuring 1964 and 1966 channels with selectable bias.

The classic cabinet seen on stages worldwide, the SVT-810AV delivers a punchy, round sound that is the hallmark of Ampeg tone.

The SVT-212AV cabinet features 2x12” custom drivers and a 1” compression driver providing fast transient response and a rich, powerful low end.

The B-15N 115 cabinet features a 15” speaker that delivers vintage-sounding tone that suits a wide array of musical genres.

Pricing and Availability

Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube is available now for $/€99.99* from the IK Multimedia website, the AmpliTube Custom Shop and participating IK retailers. Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube is also available to currently registered Ampeg SVX users for the upgrade price of $/€49.99. The Ampeg SVX Power Duo Bundle includes AmpliTube 4, Ampeg SVX and Ampeg SVX 2 for $/€ 199.99. Individual amps are available for $/€34.99 each and cabs for $/€14.99 each via the AmpliTube Custom Shop.

*All prices excluding taxes
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Ampeg SVX 2 for AmpliTube now available

Postby pyerbass » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Hi,
Great thanks from all bassplayer! that sound awesome!

Just one strange thing:
I own ampeg SVX1 inside the AmpliTube max bundle that I bought, and when I try to click on upgrade, it just propose me to buy the full version.
Thanks in advance for your help
pyerbass

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:15 pm

pyerbass wrote:Hi,
Great thanks from all bassplayer! that sound awesome!

Just one strange thing:
I own ampeg SVX1 inside the AmpliTube max bundle that I bought, and when I try to click on upgrade, it just propose me to buy the full version.
Thanks in advance for your help

Make sure you are logged in with the IK Account that has it registered and if that is the case and you still run into this issue please alert IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ who can look directly at your account and find out what is happening. Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pyerbass » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:20 pm

Thank you for your super fast answer Peter,
I am indeed logged in with my one and only account, and I can see that AmpliTube max is activated in "my product" page

I will use te link to contact the support

thanks
Pyer
pyerbass

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:55 pm

pyerbass wrote:Thank you for your super fast answer Peter,
I am indeed logged in with my one and only account, and I can see that AmpliTube max is activated in "my product" page

thanks
Pyer

No problem. I'll also check generally to make sure there aren't similar issues.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jz20051 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:30 pm

Peter_IK wrote:

thanks
Pyer

Hey Peter,

I'm having the same issue and I'm logged in as well. I have Amplitube MAX and MODO Bass, so I was hoping I can qualify for the upgrade. Is it a computer glitch or perhaps I don't qualify? =(

Thank you for your help!
jz20051

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:04 am

jz20051 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

thanks
Pyer

Hey Peter,

I'm having the same issue and I'm logged in as well. I have Amplitube MAX and MODO Bass, so I was hoping I can qualify for the upgrade. Is it a computer glitch or perhaps I don't qualify? =(

Thank you for your help!

There may be some cases where you qualify but the system may not recognize it or perhaps there's some other limitation/issue of which I'm not aware. I recommend opening a ticket and IK Support will be able to check out your account and see what's up.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mhansen555 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:52 am

Kind of the same with me. If I read the promo right, since I own SVX 1, I am also surpose to get the svx 2 for 49.99, but all I see is the 99 dollar version.
mhansen555

Postby billybk1 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:54 pm

I am having the same issue. I have a SVX1 license in my IK account, but I am only able to pay full price for SVX 2 and not the $49 upgrade price. This seems to be affecting a lot of SVX1 owners who are interested in upgrading.
billybk1

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:40 pm

It may be a certain version (NFR, promo, bundle) or something common among those reporting it (there are also many having no issue upgrading at this price) so reporting to support can help as they have direct access to your account and can assess and advise based on your specific information. Forum mods and admins do not have such access so reporting here is only something we can relay generally and may not resolve your specific issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jz20051 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:22 pm

billybk1 wrote:I am having the same issue. I have a SVX1 license in my IK account, but I am only able to pay full price for SVX 2 and not the $49 upgrade price. This seems to be affecting a lot of SVX1 owners who are interested in upgrading.

Yeah, I just got a message from their support team. Amplitube MAX users don't qualify for the upgrade, only folks who purchased SVX 1 qualify for the upgrade price =/ I'm hoping it'll change in the future.
jz20051

Postby ktofe » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:05 pm

I also opened a ticket for that upgrade not available at 49€
I suppose that it is because I bought Ampeg V1 on a special offer ....
ktofe

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:14 pm

ktofe wrote:I also opened a ticket for that upgrade not available at 49€
I suppose that it is because I bought Ampeg V1 on a special offer ....

If you didn't get it free in a promotion it should qualify as far as I can tell. Buying at a discount shouldn't disqualify you (and the system doesn't typically discern to that level as far as I recall).
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby norbertbecker » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:43 pm

I am having the same problem. I purchased Ampeg SVX, but don't get the special price for the upgrade.
norbertbecker

Postby norbertbecker » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:45 pm

And another thing: the FAQ page in the support section doesn't work. It just shows the spinning ball for ages.
norbertbecker

Next

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling