I have iRig HD2, but don't know how upgrade AmpliTube iPad

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

I have iRig HD2, but don't know how upgrade AmpliTube iPad

Postby Santiago.nattino » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:24 pm

I just bought an iRig HD 2 but when I try to download the Amplitube for my iPad, it just let me download the Free version (AmpliTube CS for iPad), I do not know how to unlock the features of the Amplitube, cause if i have a iRig HD 2 it's supposed to come with the full Amplitube (AmpliTube for Ipad)

Greetings!
Santiago.nattino

Re: I have iRig HD2, but don't know how upgrade AmpliTube iP

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:25 am

You can unlock the gear/features from the paid version in the CS (free) version by registering your iRig HD 2 inside the AmpliTube CS app. The instructions can also be found at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/mobile/prod ... ig-hd2-app by clicking More Info under AmpliTube.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Santiago.nattino » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:31 pm

yes, I did it, but the AmpliTube has the gears still locked.
Maybe should uninstall it and re install it again?
And how do you know that the Amplitube CS (free) has accepted the Upgrade?
Santiago.nattino

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Santiago.nattino wrote:yes, I did it, but the AmpliTube has the gears still locked.
Maybe should uninstall it and re install it again?
And how do you know that the Amplitube CS (free) has accepted the Upgrade?

You would know by seeing the gear that is listed at the link I posted above is available. If you are not seeing that gear after following the instructions of registering your iRig HD 2 inside the AmpliTube CS for iOS app, please raise a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/ and they will assist you directly. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby throsturoskars » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:10 pm

Peter_IK wrote:You can unlock the gear/features from the paid version in the CS (free) version by registering your iRig HD 2 inside the AmpliTube CS app. The instructions can also be found at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/mobile/prod ... ig-hd2-app by clicking More Info under AmpliTube.

I have the sam problem and your link is dead.
Please send a new link
throsturoskars

Postby DarkStar » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:41 pm

it looks like that link has not been redirected for the new web site. Try this:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/apps/
or
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:37 pm

The link to the included apps for iRig HD 2 is now at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps

You need to open AmpliTube CS for iPad and register your iRig HD 2 serial in the app and you will unlock the gear from the 19.99 version.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jpdaley » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:39 am

I found this confusing as well and had to dig a lot to figure it out.
First Download Amplitube CS
Go to "My Products" section of your IK Multimedia page and go to the "Apps" tab (not software tab).
The serial number shown next to the Amplitube CS software is the one you need to enter into the iOS app when registering your product to enable the full Amplitube 4 content (and include the "-" characters when entering).

It is still difficult to tell if it is enabled!
Here is how to tell.
According to the App descriptions:
Amplitube 4 includes: 17 Stomp Boxes, 8 Amplifiers, 10 Cabs, 2 Mics, 1 Drum Loop, 1 recorder.
Amplitube CS includes: 7 Stomp Boxes, 3 Amplifiers, 3 Cabs, 2 Mics, 1 Drum Loop, 1 recorder.

So go count the number of stomp boxes you have enabled and if you have 17, you are upgraded to the full "Amplitube 4" version.

There are still items you can purchase on top of the full 4 version. They will show a "+" sign on them and when you click on them they will take you to the store to try to purchase them.

Hope that helps.
jpdaley

Postby mfoxx89 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:36 pm

jpdaley wrote:I found this confusing as well and had to dig a lot to figure it out.
First Download Amplitube CS
Go to "My Products" section of your IK Multimedia page and go to the "Apps" tab (not software tab).
The serial number shown next to the Amplitube CS software is the one you need to enter into the iOS app when registering your product to enable the full Amplitube 4 content (and include the "-" characters when entering).

It is still difficult to tell if it is enabled!
Here is how to tell.
According to the App descriptions:
Amplitube 4 includes: 17 Stomp Boxes, 8 Amplifiers, 10 Cabs, 2 Mics, 1 Drum Loop, 1 recorder.
Amplitube CS includes: 7 Stomp Boxes, 3 Amplifiers, 3 Cabs, 2 Mics, 1 Drum Loop, 1 recorder.

So go count the number of stomp boxes you have enabled and if you have 17, you are upgraded to the full "Amplitube 4" version.

There are still items you can purchase on top of the full 4 version. They will show a "+" sign on them and when you click on them they will take you to the store to try to purchase them.

Hope that helps.

THANK YOU! That helped a lot!!!
mfoxx89

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories