Amplitube 4 PC Win10+ iRig HD 2 audio setup

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 PC Win10+ iRig HD 2 audio setup

Postby edugarg » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:25 am

I've tried to use my new iRig HD 2 with Amplitube 4 on Windows 10 PC as standalone.
I'm having problems with audio setup; configured ASIO driver but there is no sound on headphones not even on PC speakers, only some noise on speakers. Is there any tutorial or quick setup guide configuring the windows sound system to troubleshoot the problems?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english
edugarg

Re: Amplitube 4 PC Win10+ iRig HD 2 audio setup

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:21 pm

To use iRig HD 2 on Windows 10, you can follow the steps in this FAQ: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/3615
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby marqueA2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:04 pm

The link to the FAQ above is broken. Please provide a working link on how to get the iRig HD 2 to work on Windows 10. Thanks!
marqueA2

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:09 pm

marqueA2 wrote:The link to the FAQ above is broken. Please provide a working link on how to get the iRig HD 2 to work on Windows 10. Thanks!

Hi, that is from before the new site was released recently. The new link would be at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1076

Please note that you should also be able to find this and other FAQ entries categorized by product and more at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/

Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby marqueA2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:33 pm

Thank you!!! :D I was having a hard time finding that in the new FAQ section.

Cheers!
marqueA2

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:59 pm

marqueA2 wrote:Thank you!!! :D I was having a hard time finding that in the new FAQ section.

Cheers!

You’re welcome. Please PM me with how you browsed and/or searched the FAQ if you don’t mind taking the time to do so. I was going to submit a thought or two of my own on the subject and want to make sure I don’t miss anything based on your statement that you had trouble finding this entry until directly linked. Thanks!!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Edugarg, did you follow the links provided? Did the information help resolve your issues?
auggybendoggy2

Postby Milew8181 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:32 pm

I do not see these options on amplitube 5, where are instructions for that ??? I returned the AX/IO due to the SAME issues. Terrible support and vauge instructions that solve nothing. I have everything I was told I need, and get nothing but static, lag and screaming noises that almost make my ears bleed. I am using the pc speakers, not external and was told that would work. there is no "settings" but to to add MDI device in 5 like the FAQ shows. I am beyond frustrated yet again with another device I have no idea how to work, but was told it was pretty much plug and play. Just look at any youtube videos, no one has issues...
Milew8181

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling