The input and output devices don't share a common sample rat

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

The input and output devices don't share a common sample rat

Postby mike.stoddart » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:27 pm

I just installed an iRig HD2 with AmpliTube 4 but when I run the program I see the error:

Could not initialize audio device:
The input and output devices don't share a common sample rate!

If I click OK to open the Audio Settings, the dialog appears. If I then choose AISO 4 All, the dialog sits there doing nothing forever and I have to kill the app.

I've poked around the Windows 10 settings but I can't work out what to do - any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks
mike.stoddart

Re: The input and output devices don't share a common sample

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:11 pm

If you have followed the steps in the FAQ for ASIO4ALL setup at www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/3615 and still have this issue, please contact IK Support directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ and they will work with you directly to get your issue resolved.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fperna » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:18 pm

Hi Peter, I have the same issue, but the page you linked has expired. Any other link to a working solution, please?
Thanks,
Nando
fperna

Postby dlgebert » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:56 pm

fperna wrote:Any other link to a working solution, please?

This is the link for Windows 10, ASIO4ALL, etc...

https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22463

Dave
dlgebert

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:07 pm

You should now use the official ASIO drivers for iRig HD 2 (and other iRig devices) that we released. ASIO4ALL is no longer needed. You can get the drivers in your IK Product Manager or IK User Area.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling