Announcing Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Classic Fender tone through Dynamic Interaction Modeling™

We are proud to announce Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube, a new collaboration with the product designers and R&D Team at Fender Musical Instruments Corporation that brings some of the most iconic and genre-defining tones of the golden years of Fender’s amplifiers to AmpliTube for Mac and PC and ushers in a completely new technology that sets a new standard for realism, feel and performance.

7 Classic Fender Dream Machines
Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube brings seven of Fender’s most sought after vintage amplifiers and reissues to the leader of the virtual world of digital guitar and bass recording systems, providing spot-on recreations of tone machines from the ‘50s and ‘60s. Included in the Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube are five amps from the ’57 Custom series; the ’57 Custom Champ, ’57 Custom Deluxe, ’57 Custom Twin, ’57 Custom Pro and the ’57 Custom Bandmaster, plus models of an original ’53 Fender Bassman and the iconic ’65 Fender Super Reverb.

The evolution of amp modeling technology: Dynamic Interaction Modeling™
What allows the Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube to provide spot-on tone is the evolution of IK’s industry-leading modeling technology. Fender Collection 2 utilizes a completely new technology, Dynamic Interaction Modeling™, to recreate not only every individual physical component in the amplifier’s design from the preamp input to the speaker cone and beyond, but also recreates the nonlinear behavior between each component and its effect on other components in the amp, providing a new level of realism, touch and feel never before realized in any other analog modeled product.

Built for AmpliTube
Fender Collection 2 works inside of AmpliTube for Mac and PC giving players the world’s best-selling ultimate guitar and bass tone studio for their recordings. Fender Collection 2 is designed to take advantage of all the tone-tweaking features inside of AmpliTube 4 — features like the effects slot between the amp and speaker cabinet and the hyper-realistic speaker “Cab Room”.

Pricing and availability
Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube will be available in December 2016 for $/€149.99 and is now open for pre-order at a special price of just $/€99.99 from the IK Online Store.

Fender Collection 2 will also be available in a bundle with AmpliTube 4 (within the Power Duo Bundle series) for only $/€229.99. It is also now open for pre-order at a special price of $/€179.99 from the IK Online Store.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Announcing Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube

Postby The_Rocker » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Hi Peter :D

I'm sure it will be asked, so I might as well be the one, lol,,,

I have just purchased the AmpliTube Max ,,,
This Fender Collection 2 is included, correct ?
IKM- ST2/3/4 -AT3/4/5 -TR3/4/5-MP2-(almost everything actually)
Presonus Interfaces/Studio One 5 Pro - Self built Win10 PC 10th Gen Intel i7-64GB Ram-GTX1660 6GB-Fractal Case
.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`Merry Christmas !!!`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
The_Rocker

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:26 am

The_Rocker wrote:Hi Peter :D

I'm sure it will be asked, so I might as well be the one, lol,,,

I have just purchased the AmpliTube Max ,,,
This Fender Collection 2 is included, correct ?

AmpliTube MAX does not include Fender Collection 2.

Per the AmpliTube MAX page on our site:
AmpliTube MAX includes all the gear available inside AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, Fender® Collection, AmpliTube MESA/Boogie®, AmpliTube Orange®, Ampeg® SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ Anniversary Edition, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Metal plus all of the additional name-brand gear models from the AmpliTube Custom Shop (as of February 2016) featuring the industry’s best manufacturers for a mind-blowing total of over 300 pieces of gear.

(added emphasis for clarity)
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dbailey1 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:55 am

Peter, will there be an upgrade price for people who already own the original Fender Collection?
dbailey1

Postby The_Rocker » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:31 am

Thanks Peter,,, that clarifies things :D You rock 8-)

I'm sort of laughing,,, lol,,,
:o just figures I buy the Max because of the sale price recently.
Although I already own every brand bundle, including Fender collection,,, lol,,,
But getting the non-bundled few items is why I jumped on the Max bundle, lol,,, :ugeek:

If I had known the Max bundle would not include everything in AmpliTube, I probably would have just gotten the couple of items I wanted, lol,,, :oops:

:idea: Maybe we'll find Max does, and will include all AmpliTube products, once the new Fender 2 collection is released,,, I hope, lol,,,
Maybe a much better discount for Max and / or prior Fender collection owners ?
such as myself,,, lol 8-)

Hey, I love IKM .. I have all the products ST3, MP2, Amp Max, and more,,, :mrgreen:

( I put a lot of effort in this post,, look at all the smiley's , lol,, )
Presonus Interfaces/Studio One 5 Pro - Self built Win10 PC 10th Gen Intel i7-64GB Ram-GTX1660 6GB-Fractal Case
.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`Merry Christmas !!!`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
The_Rocker

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:43 pm

To answer both posts above mine:

The $/€99.99 is the lowest offered price. For those with previous versions you would be able to use any JamPoints you have in your account to get an additional discount of up to 30%.

Fender Collection 2 is not going to be added to AmpliTube MAX in the future, according to the information I am told. AmpliTube MAX will contain the gear mentioned in my previous post.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby The_Rocker » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:10 pm

Thanks Peter :D...
Yes, I have Jam Points and plenty of credits in the custom shop,,,
The_Rocker

Postby drchek » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:32 pm

At some point they will have to change the name to Amplitube MAX-ish :lol:

I was aware of the MAX limit and wasn't expecting it to cover all future additions, but the name will seem odd, especially after a couple of new expansions come out.
drchek

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:14 pm

We have posted a video about Fender Collection 2 and Dynamic Interaction Modeling™
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gatorstudio » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:00 pm

What day are you expecting to release?
iMac, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Logic Pro X, All versions of Amplitube, and a lot of beer fueled creativity.
gatorstudio

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:45 pm

gatorstudio wrote:What day are you expecting to release?

There is no specific day yet, the news at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=783 states December 2016.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Naiboli2016 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:14 pm

Hi there!

I bought the Fender collection 2 power duo bundle which was on preorder. Do I need to wait for the Fender product release before I get the Amplitube 4 serial which was included? It's just that I'm too impatient to get my hands on it :D
Naiboli2016

Postby robamillard » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:16 pm

I'd like to get Fender Collection 2 but I have no need for the Marshalls in Amplitube 4. Is there a free version of Amplitube 4 that I can use with FC2? That's how I did it with Amplitube 3.

Will you be making new versions of the Custom Shop gear with the new modeling? I realize it's all compatible, but it will use the old modeling and be inferior, correct?
robamillard

Postby Shithawk » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:30 pm

Any info on what guitars and effects were used in the demos/audio clips? I found the first collection a real letdown, might have been great with a Strat or single coil guitar but pretty muddy and limited with anything else imho.
Shithawk

Postby drchek » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Given that a Fender Guitar into a Fender Amp is solid gold, I'd bet that's what they focused on with the demos. That's not to say that other guitars won't sound good, I've had great success with Les Paul style guitars into fenders, but you won't get "that" sound.
drchek

Next

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling