Problem with Amplitube 4

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Problem with Amplitube 4

Postby voxyladymusico@gmail.com » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:49 am

I clicked Run as administrator (right click on .exe file, then scroll down to "Run as admin")and it worked for two seconds before shutting down. It then ran a troubleshooter which switched on compatibility with windows 8 and now it works.

to do it, right click .exe file, scroll all the way down and click "properties" then select "Compatibility" tab and check box under "Compatibility Mode" that says "Run this program . . ." and select "Windows 8" from drop down.
voxyladymusico@gmail.com

Postby FrankEdwards » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:42 pm

I reported a similar problem to this a couple of weeks ago to the support team and at the beginning of this week was told they were still looking at the issue. For me, the problem was Amplitube 4 doesn't like ASIO at any sample rate other than 44.1Khz. So, if you can't start Amplitube (it will appear momentarily in task manager) first delete the 'AmpliTube 4.settings' file in 'C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4'. The program should then start and you can set the audio settings.
FrankEdwards

Postby henui@rambler.ru » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:53 pm

I have the same problem with AmpliTube 4 v4.7
Windows 10, Intel core i5, 6GB
henui@rambler.ru

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:26 pm

henui@rambler.ru wrote:I have the same problem with AmpliTube 4 v4.7
Windows 10, Intel core i5, 6GB

If the suggestions in this thread have not helped, please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for directly technical assistance. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Paul Embleton » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:10 pm

To anyone having the problem recently on Windows 10, the solution for me was Windows ransonware protection. I added AmpliTube to list of apps allowed to make changes to protected folders. You can find this in Defender Security Centre, Virus & threat protection, Ransomware Protection, Allow an app through...
Paul Embleton

Postby willemguitar » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:36 pm

I have the same problem using AXE I/0
Standalone Amplitube 4 is locked to 44.1kHz
Tried solutions here but no luck
willemguitar

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:16 pm

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days.

Please continue in your own thread, as that one is focussed on your specific problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:22 pm

Note that in AmpliTube you set the project's sample rate when you create the new project.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tonyfrangoudis » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:38 pm

I can’t even download it at all for windows 8.1 . All I keep getting is the custom shop and product manager but no AmpliTube 4
tonyfrangoudis

Postby DarkStar » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:25 pm

AT4 is not included in the (relatively new) IKPM.

Go to your User Area / My Products and you should be able to download it from there. You may need the Authorization Manager to authorize it, but try that in the IKPM first.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling