Amplitube 4.. Metronome volume ??

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Amplitube 4.. Metronome volume ??

Postby ktofe » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:36 pm

Hello,

Please listen to your customers, it is not a big deal to implement such functionality in Amplitube....

And an happy new year to everyone :D
ktofe

Postby Emanthemirror » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:59 pm

Lol, I had the same issue today while practising with Amplitube and a deafening click, did a search and got here in say 2 seconds...

... I'm looking forward to seeing IK implement this feature, and I'm sure they will.

I also have an iRigUA/Amplitube UA, so I know IK are not likely to abandon their products while still on sale and not discontinued.

Happy new year as well.
Emanthemirror

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:44 pm

Thank you for the suggestion, please note that there are official wishlist threads for our products where feature requests should go so they are gathered together to be seen by the devs/product managers. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling