Announcing AmpliTube 4! Out now!!!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Announcing AmpliTube 4!

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:16 pm

mikah912 wrote:I repeat, where is the listing of all the speakers included?

There is no listing of the speakers included at this time. As pointed out above. I have relayed your request for the list, though.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby acousticglue » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Seems to me the whiners keep on whining. There is no one that would go into a job for months and not ask to be paid.

Maybe IKM should follow U-he pricing and charge one price and one upgrade price, no group buys no specials that way the newbie fans will be satisfied.

Let's see...if I bought real amp and wanted new amp or new speakers in said amp or wanted a mod to said amp I am sure Guitar Center would do this for free as well.

Come on guys, buy it or dont and quit posting whining.
acousticglue

Postby justinjag77 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:48 am

acousticglue wrote:Seems to me the whiners keep on whining. There is no one that would go into a job for months and not ask to be paid.

Maybe IKM should follow U-he pricing and charge one price and one upgrade price, no group buys no specials that way the newbie fans will be satisfied.

Let's see...if I bought real amp and wanted new amp or new speakers in said amp or wanted a mod to said amp I am sure Guitar Center would do this for free as well.

Come on guys, buy it or dont and quit posting whining.

/\/\/\/\Agreed...nothing is free in this world
justinjag77

Postby bulevardi » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Aah, bummer.
Just purchased AT3 end of august and now AT4 is there...
AT3 works really fine right now, made up some personal presets, just started to record some tracks.
The only thing I would ever upgrade for is the acoustic sim, which seems super.

It would be so handy that the acoustic sim stomp box was in the custom shop of AT3, someday... I once read that when new amps and stomps would be created, they'd be available in the custom shop, but it seems no new material will be made for AT3 and I'll have to upgrade to AT4 for new created amps/stomps in future?

For the price I'd upgrade to AT4, I could buy a good mic instead to record immediately with my acoustic guitar I have, and stick with AT3 for my electric guitar.
bulevardi

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Future gear will be available in AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop but will likely take advantage of the new features of the full version so the best deal to get in on that is the 99.99 preorder pricing that ends soon.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zulujos » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Okay, so I'm one of those future customers that will not have Jam Points or have the advantage of carrying gear over from their AT3.
So let's pretend you are me. Do you go ahead and buy AT3 full edition (I already downloaded the free version + Custom Shop) or would it be wiser to go straight to AT4 and go from there? Additionally, am I to understand AT4 Custom Shop will carry new gear for AT4 or is it basically the same as the free download?
zulujos

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:13 pm

zulujos wrote:Okay, so I'm one of those future customers that will not have Jam Points or have the advantage of carrying gear over from their AT3.
So let's pretend you are me. Do you go ahead and buy AT3 full edition (I already downloaded the free version + Custom Shop) or would it be wiser to go straight to AT4 and go from there? Additionally, am I to understand AT4 Custom Shop will carry new gear for AT4 or is it basically the same as the free download?

AmpliTube Custom Shop (free version) will not have any new gear that you don't get with the current AmpliTube Custom Shop upon release. It will also be missing many features from the full AmpliTube 4. Best scenario for a new user would be to get AmpliTube 4 at the preorder price for the new features and new gear included, and add the gear or Collections you desire via Custom Shop.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zulujos » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:15 pm

Presuming Amplitube 4 would be a digital delivery, once I pre-pay when will delivery begin?
zulujos

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:41 pm

zulujos wrote:Presuming Amplitube 4 would be a digital delivery, once I pre-pay when will delivery begin?

October 29, 2015. You will receive an email that it is available and which has instructions.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dnr » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:02 pm

So fed up with waiting I bought a Kemper!!!!!!
dnr

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:08 pm

AmpliTube 4 was always slated to be out in October and will be out on October 29, 2015. There were no delays that contradict with anything IK has stated about its release.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby 62Tele » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:32 pm

How long will the 'special introductory offer' be available?
62Tele

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:35 pm

62Tele wrote:How long will the 'special introductory offer' be available?

Until October 31, 2015.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby n2mpujack » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:33 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
zulujos wrote:Presuming Amplitube 4 would be a digital delivery, once I pre-pay when will delivery begin?

October 29, 2015. You will receive an email that it is available and which has instructions.

Will it also show up in Custom Shop when we do a 'restore my gear'?
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:32 pm

n2mpujack wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Will it also show up in Custom Shop when we do a 'restore my gear'?

It is a completely new install, so you'd need to install AmpliTube 4. It will not restore in the current version of AmpliTube Custom Shop you have.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling