Announcing AmpliTube 4! Out now!!!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Announcing AmpliTube 4! Out now!!!

Postby sidroe » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:39 pm

A4 doesn't seem to use too much more CPU if any at all. I have not had to adjust latency or anything from what I have used in A3 in the past. Even in my DAW projects, it loads and is ready to go just as quickly as A3 has been.
sidroe

Postby yabino974 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:07 pm

Hey gentlemen ! Any chance of getting new BASS gear soon ?
Samplitude Pro X4 15.0.2.141 x64 | VST2 x64 | Windows 7 x64 | Sample Rate 44.1 KHz
yabino974

Postby chilly7 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:50 pm

kj.metissage wrote:Hey gentlemen ! Any chance of getting new BASS gear soon ?

1) Yes. IK moved to new standard. Awry single gear made for Amplitube will be done as precisely as they did new Mesa Boggie collection or even better.

2) The anosentment of new bass gear will be tomorrow. :lol:
chilly7

Postby chilly7 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:06 pm

chilly7 wrote:
kj.metissage wrote:Hey gentlemen ! Any chance of getting new BASS gear soon ?

1) Yes. IK moved to new standard. Awry single gear made for Amplitube will be done as precisely as they did new Mesa Boggie collection or even better.

2) The anosentment of new bass gear will be tomorrow. :lol:

The number 2 was a joke but i hope the number 1 is not a joke.
chilly7

Postby Otto72 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:04 am

Hi to all,
I'm upgrade custom shop ... after this the "custom shop" asks to me to download the new version of AmpliTube. Ok, thanks a lot ... I think. My current version is AmpliTube 3 and now they propose to me the latest one. Very good. But after installing it I have to fill an AmpliTube 4 license key... but I don't have it because I never bought the upgrade.
My question is: why do you ask me to download the latest version of AmpliTube if you know I don't have purchase it? Is it only a market action?
Many thanks to all for the clarifications
Otto72

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Otto72 wrote:Hi to all,
I'm upgrade custom shop ... after this the "custom shop" asks to me to download the new version of AmpliTube. Ok, thanks a lot ... I think. My current version is AmpliTube 3 and now they propose to me the latest one. Very good. But after installing it I have to fill an AmpliTube 4 license key... but I don't have it because I never bought the upgrade.
My question is: why do you ask me to download the latest version of AmpliTube if you know I don't have purchase it? Is it only a market action?
Many thanks to all for the clarifications

Every user has AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop (free) available to them and the serial number for it is in your IK User Area under "My Products"
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Otto72 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:42 pm

Hi Peter,
thank you for your the clarification. But to use custom shop I had to download and install Amplitube 4. I don't have the license for AT4, but it seems that all AT3 functions and gears are now available in AT4... not the new features, it is clear! May I uninstall AT3?
Thank you for reply
Otto72

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:36 pm

Otto72 wrote:Hi Peter,
thank you for your the clarification. But to use custom shop I had to download and install Amplitube 4. I don't have the license for AT4, but it seems that all AT3 functions and gears are now available in AT4... not the new features, it is clear! May I uninstall AT3?
Thank you for reply

You do have a license for AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop (the free version of AmpliTube 4) and that serial is in your IK User Area. Your AmpliTube 3 gear will work in AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Otto72 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:50 am

Thank you Peter. Now it is more clear for me.
I've seen that no upgrade license are available for A4. Is it right? Why?
Otto72

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:08 pm

Otto72 wrote:Thank you Peter. Now it is more clear for me.
I've seen that no upgrade license are available for A4. Is it right? Why?

Upon release there was an introductory price plus long-time AmpliTube users received a loyalty JamPoints bonus that they could use toward even the preorder pricing. AmpliTube 4 is currently 20% off during our 20th Anniversary Celebration (ending very soon!) and those with JamPoints which are accrued with IK product purchase and registration can lower the cost by up to 30% (as low as $83.99).

Please note that this question was discussed at the beginning of this post (without the current 20th Anniversary promotion factored in for even better savings, though).
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jwlehman1 » Sat May 07, 2016 6:17 pm

I applaud you guys for your aggressive product development cycles, but I have to admit I am getting lost in the multitude of confusing product names. I also am a bit frustrated that when I buy a product such as AmpliTube 4, that then out comes a AmpliTube 4 Max...what's next, AmpliTube Gold/Platinum, then AmpliTube Gold/Platinum Max? I say this mostly tongue in cheek, but I think most folks will get the point. Does anyone know the features available in which level of product...the product names are dizzying:

AmpliTube 4
AmpliTube 4 Deluxe
AmpliTube Max
AmpliTube Power Duo
Total Studio Max

I recommend you guys step off the constant carrot before the customer strategy and consider the effect its having. Perhaps I am alone in my confusion :) I certainly don't mind paying for product upgrades, but your marketing strategies leave a bad taste. I understand your "credits" program, but that only adds to the overall complexity of your product line.
jwlehman1

Postby smata65 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:04 pm

jwlehman1 wrote:I applaud you guys for your aggressive product development cycles, but I have to admit I am getting lost in the multitude of confusing product names. I also am a bit frustrated that when I buy a product such as AmpliTube 4, that then out comes a AmpliTube 4 Max...what's next, AmpliTube Gold/Platinum, then AmpliTube Gold/Platinum Max? I say this mostly tongue in cheek, but I think most folks will get the point. Does anyone know the features available in which level of product...the product names are dizzying:

AmpliTube 4
AmpliTube 4 Deluxe
AmpliTube Max
AmpliTube Power Duo
Total Studio Max

I recommend you guys step off the constant carrot before the customer strategy and consider the effect its having. Perhaps I am alone in my confusion :) I certainly don't mind paying for product upgrades, but your marketing strategies leave a bad taste. I understand your "credits" program, but that only adds to the overall complexity of your product line.

Everybody gets the free gear in AT Custom Shop

Amplitube 4 is the new platform. It Includes the 5 new based on Marshall Amps, Acoustic stomp, And the new features (looper, 8 track integrated DAW, new CAb section with speaker swaping,FX Loop, and more options for positioning Stomps in Rack an FX loop and rack units in stomp positions). All Your exiting gear will be unlocked in AT4

Amplitube 4 Deluxe. Includes AT4 + most AT3 models. If You own AT3 or have purchased the models You Want a la carte, this is not for You. Good for new users

AmpliTube Max. Includes AT4 Deluxe + All the collections (Mesa, Orange, Hendrix, Metal, Slash, Fender, and Ampeg). Excellent option if You are a new user and want everything, or have few or no collections.

AmpliTube Power Duo. Includes "only" AT4 + Mesa Boogie. Good for those existing users who missed the prerelease prices for both.

Total Studio Max. It's the Nuke Em option. Includes Amplitube Max + T-Racks Max- Sampletank Max and Miroslpav philharmonik 2. Kitchen sink sold separately :lol:

There You go :ugeek:
smata65

Postby jwlehman1 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Great response! Recommend putting all that into a table format so customers can make a informed decision without racking their brains lol
jwlehman1

Postby aumordia » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:54 am

Are there any plans to introduce a declicker into the looper in A4 standalone? It's pretty useless in its present state without this.
aumordia

Postby robmlisanti » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:21 pm

I have a question, I own amplitube 4, but how do I use it for a plugin in Garageband?
I play Guitar, Sing & Keyboards for over 35 yrs, I have many influences which includes: Heavy Metal, Rock, Blues, New Age, Progressive Metal.

Websites:
http://www.reverbnation.com/robertmlisanti

http://www.riffworld.com/Members/Metalrob4662
robmlisanti

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling