Announcing AmpliTube 4! Out now!!!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Announcing AmpliTube 4! Out now!!!

Postby tom.tomino » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Unfortunatelly my experience is different. to try out a pedal I need to log in to Custom shop which tells me my login details are incorrect. I presume it's because it's asking for my details that I used to register Amplitube 4 which I haven't since it's only a trial. Hence my assumption is, I have to buy/register Amplitube 4 and then I can log in to Custom Shop and try a pedal for free.
tom.tomino

Postby tom.tomino » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:49 pm

tom.tomino wrote:Unfortunatelly my experience is different. to try out a pedal I need to log in to Custom shop which tells me my login details are incorrect. I presume it's because it's asking for my details that I used to register Amplitube 4 which I haven't since it's only a trial. Hence my assumption is, I have to buy/register Amplitube 4 and then I can log in to Custom Shop and try a pedal for free.

OK, kind of my bad.
After changing my password, which was working fine for this website, I was able to log in to Custom shop.
Seems custom shop doesn't like special characters in password....
tom.tomino

Postby DarkStar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:02 pm

I'm glad that you've got it sorted out.

It would be worth reporting the problem to IK Multimedia Technical Support, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
so that they can get the password validation in Custom Shop fixed / improved.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby juanjose_maya » Fri May 18, 2018 8:20 pm

The best program ive ever used !
juanjose_maya

Postby TrevorD-mga » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:01 am

Finally got the new version. Have been using IKM stuff since 1999, when I went digital and got my first DAW. This new app, was pretty exciting to have. The inserts and speaker-swap feature really got me. Love this guys.
I have tried so many other companies to keep up to speed on the camparisons. You have it in the bag, my opinion. Nothing quite stacks up to your Amp models/collections. Love the attention to detail. Still yet to snag the Fender2 and Leslie collections. Have the 53 Bassman and 122 and 147 Leslies though. Wasn't leaving those three to wait. :)
Again, Great work. Thanks for the big effort to compile all these great sounds/tones.
"Dream it, Create it", ...that's all God did!
TrevorD-mga

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling