AmpliTube MESA/Boogie is now available!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: AmpliTube MESA/Boogie is now available!

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:42 pm

It shouldn't be, the MESA engineers said these models were spot on. I know each amp can be different so perhaps it has to do with the specific amp we modeled being different than the one you have? If you;'d like deeper technical assistance and you think it is an issue, I would contact the IK Support team to see what they have to say about this. Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mtpicture70 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:22 am

Once I purchase the mesa boogie pack can I download it or do I have to wait for a package in the mail?
mtpicture70

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:24 pm

mtpicture70 wrote:Once I purchase the mesa boogie pack can I download it or do I have to wait for a package in the mail?

We offer AmpliTube MESA/Boogie as a digital download so you don't have to wait for a package.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Josh_Nieratko » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:57 am

Will any mesa bass amps be available for amplitube in the future?
Josh_Nieratko

Postby Pauluds1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:54 am

Can anyone tell me what has happneded to tow of the cabs that are now no longer listed as part of the mesa boogie pack?

The 4 x 12 recto slant and the 2x 12 TA-30
Pauluds1

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Pauluds1 wrote:Can anyone tell me what has happneded to tow of the cabs that are now no longer listed as part of the mesa boogie pack?

The 4 x 12 recto slant and the 2x 12 TA-30

They are both still listed as part of the AmpliTube MESA/Boogie collection: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/mesa/

If you are not seeing them in your setup after purchasing the AmpliTube MESA/Boogie collection, please open Custom Shop (the application that is in your Start Menu on Windows or in the Applications folder on Mac) and go to AmpliTube then Gear --> Restore My Gear. That will restore the gear you have access to.

If that doesn't work, please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they will provide one-on-one assistance.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Pauluds1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Are those two units not available separately then? As if you look at the mesa boogie units available in the custom shop, or on the IK website, the two I mentioned are not listed as gear included in the mesa pack.

See available gear here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/me ... -mesa-gear
Pauluds1

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:14 pm

Pauluds1 wrote:Are those two units not available separately then? As if you look at the mesa boogie units available in the custom shop, or on the IK website, the two I mentioned are not listed as gear included in the mesa pack.

See available gear here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/me ... -mesa-gear

They're listed at the top of the page and are still part of the bundle.

I can alert the web team about that page missing those at the bottom but if you want to purchase them separately and do not see them in Custom Shop please work with IK Support to see what's going on since they can also look directly into your account.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dlamoreaux » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:49 pm

I found a video presentation by Ola Englund on You Tube for IK Multimedia and he was using a iRig duo pro into a Mac book with Logic DAW. He was demoing the Mesa amps in Amplitube and was getting an amazing metal tone. I loaded the Mesa Tripple Rec on a trial bases and tried to recreate this using iRig HD 2 and an iRig 2 using my Les Paul Custom with stock pickups. I cannot get that killer tone with this set up. Is the Duo that much better or is it his active pickups or something else I am missing? Maybe Logic? Any help achieving this tone out of Amplitube Mesa would be great
dlamoreaux

Postby takaliuang » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Sory I I miss something here:

If I buy MESA, must I also buy amplitube full version? Or I can use MESA with amplitube free version?
takaliuang

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:20 pm

semmytakaliuang wrote:Sory I I miss something here:

If I buy MESA, must I also buy amplitube full version? Or I can use MESA with amplitube free version?

You can try, buy, and use the MESA/Boogie collection in AmpliTube CS (the free version).
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby chipss36 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:42 pm

Holy smoke, that dual recto!
That triple! Even Them presets!
Fine job IKM!
My tastes are now mostly Bakersfield, or Nashville, but man love the mesas and always have.
Even dusted off the old 540r Ibanez’s ....
I would say this is your best work yet high gain wise!
My favorite Mesa sim had been first pod , the first version, that is until this.
Well done!
chipss36

Postby reg_avk » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:37 pm

:D
reg_avk

Postby telecode101 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:08 pm

I just recently got the Mesa Boogie pack. Great work on that product. Sounds amazing.
Cheers,
Telecode
telecode101

Postby Ad_Astra » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:38 am

Mark IV is so good!
Ad_Astra

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling