AmpliTube MESA/Boogie is now available!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: AmpliTube MESA/Boogie is now available!

Postby dragonlayer » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:39 am

i buyed amplitube mesa boogie today at guitar center houston store and

i download the file amplitube 4.0.3
i installed it , when i checked the folder, i tried to find the amplitube software and i just can open custom shop and autorization manager.

why i cant open the amplitube software if its suposed i can try it???
why when i add the licence number that i received , autorization manager says is incorrect?

where can i download it ?????
dragonlayer

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:33 pm

Please report this issue to IK Support because the forum users, mods, and admins cannot assist with serial number issues but IK Support can assist you directly. You can reach them at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby msocarras » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:45 am

these amps are so amazing i can't get my ears to stop humming. anyway, i can't open them in cubase 5 any suggestions?

also downloaded miraslov philharmonic and having the same problems.
msocarras

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:42 am

msocarras wrote:these amps are so amazing i can't get my ears to stop humming. anyway, i can't open them in cubase 5 any suggestions?

also downloaded miraslov philharmonic and having the same problems.

Thank you for the kind words!

Please note that AmpliTube 4 and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 are 64-bit only and Cubase 5 is a 32-bit DAW from what I recall.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby msocarras » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:08 am

wow. ok. is there anything i can do?

i can record the guitars in amplitube but i when i export it doesnt have the distortion on it? or can i download something else.

i spent like $130 back in august and trying to get it to work since then. no one told me. whats the policy on this kind of thing. thanks
msocarras

Postby smata65 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:42 pm

For 32 bit You can use Amplitube CS 3.15. It should be in Your user area products section.

The new AT 4 features and amps won't be available, but everything else up to the Mesa/Boogie collection works in AT 3.15
smata65

Postby msocarras » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:07 am

thank you!
msocarras

Postby msocarras » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:38 am

you're a life saver man. i got great tone now with AmpliTube 3 even!. you dont know how happy i am after 3 months of not figuring out the problem.

:P

and the mesa boogie works for some reason. !!!

now i gotta resolve my miraslov issue. does sample tank 2 work?

I sincerely appreciate all your help. i should have come here first.
msocarras

Postby smata65 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:43 am

Mesa Boogie should work. It was released before AT4 in the last version of AT3 (3.15) if memory serves.

Miroslav 2 will not work in ST2. It was released with ST3 technology, and I don't think there is a downgrade path to MIroslav I.

I'm sure You have your reasons, but don't You think this would be a good time to move to a 64 bit DAW? I suffered the other way around. Was in a 64 bit DAW when not all my plugins were available in 64 Bit versions (used the integrated bridge in Reaper). Nowadays practically all plugin developers have 64 bit versions, and a 64 bit DAW (and OS) can use all the available memory in your system
smata65

Postby msocarras » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:19 pm

yea gonna have to do that. thanks for the tip.
msocarras

Postby msocarras » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:49 am

I'm having trouble now with AmpliTube.

none of the amps load in either 3 or 4. I bought mesa boogie and everything was working fine and integrating with Cubase. All of a sudden it says

"Go to preset exchange"

what do I do when I get there or is this the wrong place to go to?
msocarras

Postby ikillintel » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:15 am

I bought two of the Mesa Boogie Heads and 1 cab, the 1st head shows up in the Custom Shop with the Cab ... the other doesn't ... I also can not access these pieces in Amplitube 3. I updated the Custom Shop. Can anyone help me out? :|
ikillintel

Postby shineofleousa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:39 am

First Post!

I have to say the AmpliTube MESA/Boogie sounds great!

I don't have the real MESA/Boogie, but from my ear it is quite good. Is there any MESA/Boogie owner who could give some comment?

Anyway, cool product!
shineofleousa

Postby msocarras » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:12 pm

yea its **** kickass!
msocarras

Postby RiF_2205 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:43 pm

I've demoed the Dual and Triple Rectifiers the second time and while I find their tone quite good, I am wondering why their frequency response is so off from my real 3ch Dual Rectifier (not the newer multi-watt model). Interestingly enough, the old Amplitube Recto'ish model ("Metal Lead") is pretty much spot on, frequency wise. Same with Avid Eleven MkII.
The new Dual Rectifier model has far more mids than my real one besides other differences. If I EQ-match both (using Ozone match eq), I can make them sound quite equal, though. But the equalization is far from subtle.

BTW, I've compared them by running the real one through a Palmer PDI's line out and both into the same type of cabinet simulation to just compare the amp and not the cab.

Why is the Dual Rectifier model so off, frequency wise?
RiF_2205

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling