AmpliTube MESA/Boogie is now available!

AmpliTube 4, AmpliTube Custom Shop, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, Ampeg® SVX, Preset XChange, more for Mac/PC

Re: AmpliTube MESA/Boogie is now available!

Postby Rosco19 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:45 pm

Yeah the Mesa/Boogie amps are the best sounding (by far) amps in Amplitube 4. Hopefully some more amps get the same audio upgrade in Amplitube 5. I find myself playing around with the Dual Rectifier all the time now; you can make so many different sounds out of it.
Rosco19

Postby carlaz » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:42 pm

I’d long held off on anything in the Mesa pack since I’ve tended to use the Engls and Orange Rockerverb for higher gain tones, but I finally pulled the trigger on the Mark III since Metallica-type tones just leap out of it, and (for something completely different) I expect with some tweaking I can probably squeeze some plausible Trey-Anastasio-type tones out of it as well. 8-)

I’ll probably cave and get the Dual Rectifier model eventually just because it will be another useful high-gain flavor — but one day at a time! :roll:
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby irby » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:39 pm

wheres the free download to new customers
irby

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:44 pm

irby wrote:wheres the free download to new customers

When you create an account, sign up for the IK newsletter, and donwload, install, and authorize AmpliTube Custom Shop you will have the gear in AmpliTube.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling