Presenting AmpliTube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Presenting AmpliTube 5

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:13 am

kgmessier wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Sorry, but it will still be the 15th in Howland Island :)

And Baker Island, true. ;)

And I'm not sure if Howland is inhabited so... :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vincentlugo » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:20 am

i'm unclear as to what to expect from Amplitube 5 CS. The comparison pdf shows a checkmark for "updated amp impedance" for Amplitube 5 CS but under the "choose the version thats right for you" section of the product page it says the CS version "unlocks" previously owned gear while the SE and higher versions "upgrade" the previously owned gear?

I'm assuming the previously purchased gear (particularly amps) gets updated to a greater degree for the SE and higher versions than just updating the amp impedance alone? Can someone provide some clarity on this?
vincentlugo

Postby Paul_R » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:30 am

K, it's 1/2 past midnight / Dec 15 here in the great white north - who's workin the cash tonight at this establishment? - where do I pay for this thing?!?!
Paul_R

Postby bzandy » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:43 am

I bought the Max 5 combo with the Axo I/O. Will I have to wait for the shipment or will I get a download code via email when it’s finally released?

I went back quite a few pages to find an answer but didn’t spot it. Thanks! Really looking forward to finally using this!
bzandy

Postby The_Rocker » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:51 pm

bzandy wrote:I bought the Max 5 combo with the Axo I/O. Will I have to wait for the shipment or will I get a download code via email when it’s finally released?

I went back quite a few pages to find an answer but didn’t spot it. Thanks! Really looking forward to finally using this!

Hi, you'll need to wait until you receive the Axe I/O. The numbers are on the actual unit. Once you register it, your Amp5 will show in My Products, since it is included free. (unless IKM has changed it in 2020).
If you have extremely long shipping time, Support may be able to help.
IKM- ST2/3/4 -AT3/4/5 -TR3/4/5-MP2-(almost everything actually)
Presonus Interfaces/Studio One 5 Pro - Self built Win10 PC 10th Gen Intel i7-64GB Ram-GTX1660 6GB-Fractal Case
.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`Merry Christmas !!!`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
The_Rocker

Postby bzandy » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:59 pm

The_Rocker wrote:
bzandy wrote:I bought the Max 5 combo with the Axo I/O. Will I have to wait for the shipment or will I get a download code via email when it’s finally released?

Hi, you'll need to wait until you receive the Axe I/O. The numbers are on the actual unit. Once you register it, your Amp5 will show in My Products, since it is included free. (unless IKM has changed it in 2020).
If you have extremely long shipping time, Support may be able to help.

Ah sht. I knew there had to be some catch to that hardware bundle. I may just cancel it and buy Max by itself. I have a Scarlett 2i2 that I use but I figured the “free” Axe I/O would be worth it and I could give my 2i2 away.
bzandy

Postby The_Rocker » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:43 pm

bzandy wrote:
The_Rocker wrote:

Ah sht. I knew there had to be some catch to that hardware bundle. I may just cancel it and buy Max by itself. I have a Scarlett 2i2 that I use but I figured the “free” Axe I/O would be worth it and I could give my 2i2 away.

Don't be in a hurry, it usually costs more money :D
I'd keep the order if I had a Focusrite 2i2. The Axe I/O should be more stable and stay current with the drivers.
And you could look at it either way, a free Axe I/O, or Free Amp5 Max. Just had to mention it lol :lol: 8-)
IKM- ST2/3/4 -AT3/4/5 -TR3/4/5-MP2-(almost everything actually)
Presonus Interfaces/Studio One 5 Pro - Self built Win10 PC 10th Gen Intel i7-64GB Ram-GTX1660 6GB-Fractal Case
.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`Merry Christmas !!!`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
The_Rocker

Postby bzandy » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:50 pm

The_Rocker wrote:Don't be in a hurry, it usually costs more money :D
I'd keep the order if I had a Focusrite 2i2. The Axe I/O should be more stable and stay current with the drivers.
And you could look at it either way, a free Axe I/O, or Free Amp5 Max. Just had to mention it lol :lol: 8-)

I'll give it a few days to see if I get a tracking number, but I am definitely impatient haha. I only have the free version of 4 right now and am dying for the full stack. I've run out of all of my trials from the custom shop.
bzandy

Postby vincentlugo » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:40 pm

lol hurry ik release it already... RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! :lol:
vincentlugo

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:04 pm

vincentlugo wrote:lol hurry ik release it already... RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! :lol:

We expect to release AmpliTube 5 tomorrow early afternoon Italy time.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vincentlugo » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:18 pm

just give it to us now IK! Plug it into my veins! The peoples have waited so long thru this dark dark winter...we need...tone...cannot go...on...resizable...GUI...
vincentlugo

Postby ponokirk » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:21 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
vincentlugo wrote:lol hurry ik release it already... RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! :lol:

We expect to release AmpliTube 5 tomorrow early afternoon Italy time.

Boo! Hisssssssss!
ponokirk

Postby Soulpowergtr » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:38 pm

Q: I have an Axe IO Solo coming this week from Amazon, it comes with the AmpliTube 4 Deluxe. How do I get the AmpliTube 5 SE since I purchased after OCT 15?
Soulpowergtr

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:09 pm

Soulpowergtr wrote:Q: I have an Axe IO Solo coming this week from Amazon, it comes with the AmpliTube 4 Deluxe. How do I get the AmpliTube 5 SE since I purchased after OCT 15?

Once you register your AXE I/O serial number, you will have AmpliTube 5 SE in your IK User Area / IK Product Manager.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Soulpowergtr » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:10 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Soulpowergtr wrote:Q: I have an Axe IO Solo coming this week from Amazon, it comes with the AmpliTube 4 Deluxe. How do I get the AmpliTube 5 SE since I purchased after OCT 15?

Once you register your AXE I/O serial number, you will have AmpliTube 5 SE in your IK User Area / IK Product Manager.

Thanks Peter, should be here by Friday.

Does installing 5 replace 4 (MAC OS)?
Soulpowergtr

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling