AmpliTube wont start [Resolved by OP]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube wont start [Resolved by OP]

Postby simon1dulovec » Tue May 08, 2018 3:59 pm

Hey guys , just installed AmpliTube 4.5 Mesa boogie + deluxe on fresh win10 x64, but after i double click to open Amplitube, nothing is hapenning, program wont open.
ty for advice
simon1dulovec

Re: AmpliTube wont start

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Hello simon1dulovec and welcome to the forum

It's hard to tell without any details. You mentioned a "fresh" install - did AT4 work previously?

The best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help. And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know how it gets resolved.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: AmpliTube wont start

Postby simon1dulovec » Sat May 12, 2018 2:36 pm

Hey guys,
Just reinstalled windows again, but i downloaded all windows updates before amplitube instalation.
Works great.
simon1dulovec

Re: AmpliTube wont start [Resolved by OP]

Postby jbirdmanjr » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:11 am

How can this be such a common problem without any solutions? Why do we all have to write a support ticket when its obviously a major problem. Just tell us what the problem is. I can't believe Slash actually backs this product.
jbirdmanjr

Postby garfy » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:14 am

Hello jbirdmanjr and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure that this is a common problem as you put it. Yes, there are a few posts on the forum about installations not working correctly, but consider the number of users that don't have problems and therefore don't post here.

With any software there can be issues, as developers can't test every configuration and user set up that is out in the wild, that is why official support is available for products from most (all) software manufacturers. As such, there is no "one" answer even if the issues are the same - everyone's system is different.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby jbirdmanjr » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:43 pm

sorry, i was just frustrated. hopefully some one answers my ticket request soon so i can use the software.
jbirdmanjr

Postby jbirdmanjr » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:21 pm

Can anyone at least tell me where the slash file is located at so can try to add it to mixcraft?
jbirdmanjr

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:29 pm

jbirdmanjr wrote:Can anyone at least tell me where the slash file is located at so can try to add it to mixcraft?

The installers will place the plugin files in the correct folder (or folders you specify). Please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for further assistance with your specific issue.

Please also review the forum rules linked at the top of each page and also the new guidelines about posting and moderation on this forum at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 as this topic will now be locked.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling