Can I turn off Wah with expression pedal? [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can I turn off Wah with expression pedal? [Resolved]

Postby danmyguitars » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:02 pm

Hi everyone,

I have Amplitube 3, and I use a Behringer FCB1010 foot controller.

Everything works great in terms of changing presets and using the expression pedals, but I can't figure out how to turn off Amplitube's native Wah pedal.

The Behringer expression pedal controls the Wah very nicely, but the Wah is always on. Even at 0%, it still affects the sound because it's still on.

I tried assigning a MIDI connection to the Off-Auto-On switch, but I can only toggle between Auto and On, not between On and Off.

Any help will be appreciated.
danmyguitars

Re: Can I turn off Wah with expression pedal?

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:36 pm

Hey Danmyguitars,

Try using the MIDI Control page to learn the 'Bypass' as opposed to the 'Mode' control. The MIDI control page can be found in the lower right hand corner of AmpliTube. Use the 'Add' button under the 'Preset' tab.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Can I turn off Wah with expression pedal?

Postby danmyguitars » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Excellent. It works great! In the Parameters section (Preset window in MIDI Control), I assigned Min 60% and Max 0% to Wah Bypass.

This makes the expression pedal turn on the Wah at about 15%-20%. Under 15%, when I bring the pedal all the down, the Wah turns off, which is exactly what I wanted.

Thank you so much for your help!
danmyguitars

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling