Having trouble installing tone x driver

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Having trouble installing tone x driver

Postby copperheadroads » Thu May 09, 2024 1:24 am

I'm running windows 7 & i already have the tone x software installed & i have used it in the past & now i purchased the Tone x pedal , i'm getting this error when i go to install the tonex asio driver 5.50.0
ik multimedia usb audio device driver v5.50.0 setup wizard ended prematurely because of an error .please try again .
I've tried ever solution that google suggestied & nothing works .even command prompts
Also there was a new version as of yesterday v5.60 & when i try to install that nothing loads at all I've tried run as admin & nothing helps ..Please Help !!!
copperheadroads

Re: Having trouble installing tone x driver

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 09, 2024 4:27 pm

You may want to contact IK Support to see if they have any suggestions since the TONEX software itself states Window 10 or higher so the driver may not work in Windows 7. Or they may have advice if they know how it possibly can.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling