Tonex-Capture's Keywords, Comments, Please do this!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex-Capture's Keywords, Comments, Please do this!

Postby molonlabe23 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:48 pm

If you are sharing your captures it is very much appreciated, but please fill out the keywords that are relevant and that people would use search for a tone in their library and use commas. for example:

Marshall, JCM, JCM800, JCM 800, 50w, 1978, Hi-Gain, 4x12, Adv Cap

Also please add your nick name. That way those who really enjoy your captures can just do a quick search for your work.

Don't use terms like Creamy Rock Lead. Most people won't use that has a search term. As your library grows being able to search for specific amps will be a time saver.

Also please use the comment section and tell us a little bit about the the Amp configuration when captured and and whether it was an Default Capture of Advanced Capture. A lot of care went into making your capture, people will really appreciate the detail you went through more by describing the process.

Please comment if you feel something else should be added to keywords or a general guidline we should all follow when making our captures.

I spent a couple of hours yesterday updating my library with Keywords with all the models I've downloaded.
molonlabe23

Re: Tonex-Capture's Keywords, Comments, Please do this!

Postby avernon1 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:42 pm

If anyone uses the term "creamy rock lead" I am avoiding their captures on principle. :lol:
avernon1

Postby molonlabe23 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:45 pm

avernon1 wrote:If anyone uses the term "creamy rock lead" I am avoiding their captures on principle. :lol:

Someone actually did :lol:
molonlabe23

Postby avernon1 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:49 pm

Name and shame!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
avernon1

Postby outloaf » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:45 am

And for the love of god the Kemper profiles need to stop.
outloaf

Postby literatelearn » Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:58 am

Yes, structured naming makes it easy to find product information. I think this idea is really good way
literatelearn

Postby sarausa0106 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:41 am

good
sarausa0106

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling